Medicinal Organic Nursery - Grandpa Larry OG

Medicinal Organic Nursery - Grandpa Larry OG

Genetics:
Granddaddy Blueberry x Larry OG Strain: Mostly Indica Plant Height:
Medium
Flowering Time:
Indoors: 8-9 weeks Outdoors: Early October Yield: Good

This bud was produced from a single Grandpa Larry clone that I aquired. The plant was very easy to grow and produced an impressive yield with a final height of 3.9 feet. The clone was grown from start to finish in a 1.5 Gallon Air Pot.

This strain has a very nice balance between THC and GDB and CBG. It has a bit of a bite in the back of the throat, but not long lasting. The exhale flavor is sweet with a burnt caramel after taste. The effect comes on quickly, peaks in about 3 minutes and then falls down to a nice stable buzz for about 2 hours.

Additional doses do not increase the effect beyond a very quick speed spike on inhale, but overall, more bowls will only lengthen the overall balanced effect period.

My opinion of this strain is VERY favorable! I can see this being effective for pain relief and a moderate sedation without a total counchlock overload which is so often the case if an Indica strain.

5 STARS! :thumb:

P10104722.JPG
P1010474.JPG
P10104751.JPG

Notice the seed sticking out of the top of this bud? I didn't see this until AFTER I tossed all the buds back into the jar! LOL! I will find it eventually. ;)

P10104771.JPG

So there ya have my latest strain review!

Hope you have found it useful/beneficial!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom