Medicinal Organic Nursery Purple Diesel

M.O.N. PURPLE DIESEL

Genetics:
Granddaddy Blueberry x Purp Diesel Strain: Indica Plant Height:medium Flowering Time: Indoors: 8 weeks Outdoors: Early October Yield: Good

This season was my first experience with this strain. I had one clone that I grew from start to finish in a 2.5 gallon Air Pot. You can check out this plant's total history by visiting my Indoor/outdoor Grows journal linked in my sig.

This strain was very easy to grow and the yield from a single plant was impressive with nearly 4 ounches of very dense and colorful dried bud.

The medicinal effects are relatively potent with a very strong aroma and flavor. A very typical INDICA effect! Good pain relief without any speedy after effects.

The smoke from a bowl takes one back to walking into a New Age book store! Strong "incense-like" smell and very pleasing.

Here are some photos of the dried bud...

P10104501.JPG
P1010451.JPG
P1010452.JPG
P10104531.JPG
P10104543.JPG

Rated 5 Stars. Excellent smoke report. I need to get hold of him again @ M.O.N. He's not called me back. That Purple Diesel looks stellar.

They can be somewhat difficult to get ahold of sometimes. Just stay at it and they should get back to you eventually. They are a small staff and usually out on the road making diliveries to dispensaries up and down California.

Just wanted to add that this strain has become my "BONG BUD" of choice! While I prefer a more fruity flavored strain as opposed to this more "Sage-Like" aroma and flavor, the medicinal effect is stellar! Very balanced high. ;)

Back
Top Bottom