MerryAnna's Swazi Adventure

Happy Solstice!!!
It's just hit 5 am on the summer solstice, i have a big day in the garden ahead.
Celebrating by planting a new batch of seeds (they've spent 30 hours in an epsom salt solution), some clones & general garden frou-frou.
Most of my mature plants have been steadily flipping over the past 2 weeks/ 10 days, immature plants still growing. My 6 swazi journal girls have either just flipped, or are just about to (i can usually only tell after a week if they've flipped, as it's all natural & unforced over here).
Hope you all have a great day!

Happy Solstice!!!
It's just hit 5 am on the summer solstice, i have a big day in the garden ahead.
Celebrating by planting a new batch of seeds (they've spent 30 hours in an epsom salt solution), some clones & general garden frou-frou.
Most of my mature plants have been steadily flipping over the past 2 weeks/ 10 days, immature plants still growing. My 6 swazi journal girls have either just flipped, or are just about to (i can usually only tell after a week if they've flipped, as it's all natural & unforced over here).
Hope you all have a great day! ...

Hey there! .. how was your day in the garden? Your plants must've all loved having you there .

A Merry Anna Christmas to you, there! .. .

I still haven't dropped my solstice seeds .. Been too knackered from friends' visits and finally getting some journal updates done. I will plant tomorrow - we're still before first quarter moon wise and it's in Pisces now too - nice planting still. Will update when I do.

Have a safe and happy festive time - be fully indulgent!
:circle-of-love:

I've decided to plant some ladies on the solstice (correct lunar phase for planting) for a mid-late summer grow, autumn/winter harvest. Are you in? Pop a seed in the ground in a pod, see if you can spot a difference in the grows... idk, you do you

+Reps for this recommendation my friend :thumb:

So exciting to have a new few popping up and I have you to thank for that - here's the Ice Princess waking up :smokin: (Ice, by Female Seeds).

PC2900091.jpg

I dropped 2 of my friends seeds as well. Both have come up ...

How're things over there? I'm hoping your apparent 'absence' from the boards is because an awesome time is being had elsewhere, or because you're lurking here incognito... ;)

A Merry Anna Christmas to you, there! .. .

I still haven't dropped my solstice seeds .. Been too knackered from friends' visits and finally getting some journal updates done. I will plant tomorrow - we're still before first quarter moon wise and it's in Pisces now too - nice planting still. Will update when I do.

Have a safe and happy festive time - be fully indulgent!
Hiya, Amy!

Thanks for the visits, sorry i've been out ... family, gardening, and i dropped my phone in a puddle (it's been in rice for a week , and the 420 app is on it)...

Anyhoo, Merry Happy Festive Seasons Greetings, best wishes and loads of hugs! A quiet time was had by all (visiting family tires me out, constantly having to pretend i don't grow ganja to the one lot ("what are you getting up to these days? Gardening. Oh, lovely, what do you grow? Eeeerrrrmmmm..."), unpaid babysitter to another lot, and that's just my parents.

The garden is ripe with a million different flavours of cannabis. About half of my garden is is flower: i have two 5+ footers, 1 is about a month into flower, the other about a week or 2. That's about the time frame the other flowering girls are in as well, 1 week - 4 weeks into flower.

The solstice is a week past, so there's still time for the other half of the garden to catch up, esp if you leave a 3 week margin on either side of the solstice. The actual age of the plants don't seem to matter, 6 weeks - 6 months of veg time, and they all flip over naturally. I feel rather motivated to see if it applies to the spring & autumn equinoxes as well...

Anyhoo, enough about my new year plans, i dropped the solstice seeds & they are poking out of the dirt already (pre-soak does wonders, esp with a pinch of epsom salts in the water).

I'll pop over to yours soon, Happy Merry Joyful Tidings! And a smashing new year (let's see if i can stay up until at least 11pm this year ), sister's b-day was on boxing day & i still owe her b-day treats (blueberry panna cotta & chocolate lava cake/souffle/mud slide (the choc thing where the middle is still runny, it has like 40 names).
Cheery bye for now, i have to go make them because all we're doing is eating (i actually have to smoke to get the munchies so we can finish up the Christmas leftovers, tired of smoking weed, too, never thought i'd see the day. )
Xoxoxoxo

How's things in your Merry garden my southern sister? A million flavours of Cannabis sounds like a garden I'd like to sit in for a while ...

Just watching K Anderson at the Australian open - prompted me to knock on your door and see if your home ...?

Yeah I haven't been here for a while either, hoping all is well in your world .. You should really put up a few pics if your phone is on the mend, love to see what others are doing....I'm a visually stimulating type of guy lol

Wandering in to see if you're here... maybe I'll sit & have a cuppa with your girls in case you come home.

Have you schmoked so much over the holidays that you're completely over all things ganja? Perish the thought! I do hope all is ok my merry friend . ❤️

" gasping out of breath, smeegols peers over the 7ft wall into baby Swaziland " ducking down he hisses to c.m.o.t. Dibbler " it is she ' the lady of the lotions ' ".... without breaking stride Sergeant Angua was already loping away out the gates of Ankh-Mor-Pork down into the lush valleys of KZN where Nanny Og was visiting Granny Weathermax to impart the wonderous news.... A new apprentice had been found...:smokin:might be Cpn Carrot and Nobby Nobs go pay a visit to the offending neighbors plants, maby just maby I could ask my friend Tiffany to have a word with Nac Mac Feegles, I'm sure those bonny lads wouldnae have a problem giving the offending plant a talking too.....:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom