Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

The ones you slurry tested that ended up with high pH (over 6.2) are the ones that should get this mix. Not plants that look fine.

In terms of how long, the roots need to be in contact with this feeding for 10 days. So if you feed them on day 1, use that mix as many times as they need to be fed during the 10 days. If you feed them on day 8 and they don't need to be fed again until day 11, that day 11 feeding would be back to MC.

Red Afro #1 (Pink Flower)
Date: 1.27.2021
Clones; from Mothers in Outdoor Grow Journal
Serving: 29g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size:
3 gal
RH: 37%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 1
Stage: Mid Flower
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
(IPM): None
Issue:
Light Schedule: 12/12
Light Wattage: 1000
*NO ORCHID NUTES FOR THIS PLANT

Red Afro #2 (Red Flower)

Serving: 25g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Pot Size:
3 gal
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 19
Stage: Early Bud
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
Issue:
*She is 2.5/3 weeks behind the rest.

Red Afro #3 (Dark Red/Purple Flower)
Serving: 12.5g/5 gal ORCHID 20-10-20 *holding here for 10 days
Pot Size:
3 gal
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 1
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
Issue:
PH: 6 prior to feeding

The RA3 is the only plant that seems to be affected in the soil. So today is day 1 of 10.

I do see some PM still or older spots maybe from the CA. My dehumidifier was full so I emptied it.

The Sex Wax doesn't show any signs of soil issues. All the plants since I began PH the nutes fluid prior to feeding seems to be helping. I don't see anything on newer growth so that makes me happy. I am always nervous trying new things like mixing nutes brands, but I know I am in good hands here and everything is about learning so here I am forging forward.

Happy Hump Day friends
:love: :hug: :love:

which one do you like better for photo of the month
top of the blueberry auto under 18/6

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2592.JPG

I am not sure I was going to say the bottom one but then I like the line work in the top one. I'd say top. I like the way the leaves flow like water and the stems lead your eye around. :love:

All is going well here. They have a nice strong smell that I can smell more than any other strain. It defiantly smells more musty, kushy like a bit of warm forest in the sunlight. Most my other strains are much sweeter.

Momma’s Kitchen

Photo of the Month: Dec 2019​

Red Afro #1 (Pink Flower)
Date: 2.01.2021
Serving: 29g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Pot Size:
3 gal
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 8
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
Issue:

Red Afro #2 (Red Flower)

Serving: 26g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Pot Size:
3 gal
Inside Temp:
Stage: Early Bud
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
Issue:
*She is 2.5/3 weeks behind the rest.

Red Afro #3 (Dark Red/Purple Flower)
Serving: 12.5g/5 gal ORCHID 20-10-20 *holding here for 10 days ** 5 days left of 10
Pot Size:
3 gal
Inside Temp:
Additives/Medicine:
Pests:
Issue:
PH: 6 prior to feeding
**Second feeding of Orchid

I have sprayed today for PM. I still see some mild spots closer to the bud. I emptied the dehumidifier.

Planning my veggie garden!!! Going to sow some seeds for baskets. Wish me luck. I'm also going to try to make a bunch of little boxes for others for fun. I have a saw so that's a check, I have nails, I need wood and lining I suppose. Looking at Pintrest for some ideas.

Planning my veggie garden!!! Going to sow some seeds for baskets. Wish me luck. I'm also going to try to make a bunch of little boxes for others for fun. I have a saw so that's a check, I have nails, I need wood and lining I suppose. Looking at Pintrest for some ideas.
crazylaura site got some nice looking examples :goodluck:
I like the little address box, you could also put pics or messages on the box instead of house #
think I'll wait, maybe take another pic of the Blueberry in 10 days, to enter contest
so far the Blueberry auto cross is a winner
much better than the seedman auto blueberry I started with

Got my seeds ordered, should be here maybe Friday or begin of next week

Everything is going well. I see the PM creeping in. The only thing I can say to this is it must be the cooler nights bringing in the dampness. I have my dehumidifier going as needed at 40% HR to kick on. Plus I have been spraying... ugh. Relentless....

Everything is going well. I see the PM creeping in. The only thing I can say to this is it must be the cooler nights bringing in the dampness. I have my dehumidifier going as needed at 40% HR to kick on. Plus I have been spraying... ugh. Relentless....
I asked before if you had any PM outside in your yard
powdery mildew is an airborne fungal spore, wondering if your new outside air intake is causing this

Back
Top Bottom