Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

You made my day ., glad you have a journal up, your posts are inspirational, something I need to keep a positive mental attitude going forward.
Thank you .
I don't think I'll be transplanting until tomorrow I'm just to beat up. Not sure how I'm even going to pull it off yet, can't stand, can't kneel, I'll figure it out somehow. .

Hope all is well Suntana. How are you doing with the oil, is it helping?

It's helps a lot Dobe, I've been dropping the pharmaceuticals a little at a time .
Still sleeping good .
I'm a little rough right now from working my pathetic butt off! Not sure I'll be able to keep this up, this change over was very difficult for me.

Quick update finally have the place clean and restarted, they look like shit right now but they will go hard now that there out of the sardine can. Don't ever try 25 plants in a 3'x4' area lol.
420-magazine-mobile1188503190.jpg

GGC
420-magazine-mobile1127949354.jpg

Red Monster
420-magazine-mobile535909383.jpg

Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Alright sun! They're bushing out! They look very healthy .

Thanks Thema, they weren't breathing very well in that small space, I never have had more than a dozen in there, it's for cloning lol. I had 10 clones
and 15 of these in there. Now they have a much better controlled environment.
Time to sit back heal the bones and grow, the best part .

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Thanks Thema, they weren't breathing very well in that small space, I never have had more than a dozen in there, it's for cloning lol. I had 10 clones
and 15 of these in there. Now they have a much better controlled environment.
Time to sit back heal the bones and grow, the best part .
Wow that is one full space! Glad to hear things are ready for cruise control, but I get the sense you aren't doing too well :( sending happy and healing vibes your way my friend!

Back
Top Bottom