Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

We're doing good this winter. Only one small snowfall on Christmas Eve. We've been above zero for the most part. :high-five:
Nice! I love a white Christmas. We got light snow as well. Ever since it's felt like spring. Mornings are brighter, nights as well. Love it.
MrS.S doing well? Stay safe
Plus my allergies are flaring up, so weird not even spring but feels like it

Opened the door today to a musty earthy flavour floating in the air. In a good way.
I can't find the nutes on line again. It says sold out. I just got a notice that it was rejected because I guess they sold out. The plants are looking good. They are stacking up on top of each other now. I don't see any PM but look every day.
I put the dehumidifer in the room last week to make sure it didn't get to high in their when I'm not with them. I also put one of the fans on a timer for night time. Our nights are at zero so I am aware of the temps dropping to low when lights are out. Seems to be balanced and feels good. in the morning HR is at 37. I am comfortable with that right now.
The plant seem to be showing light speckling on the leaves and not all plants have it however they are moving right along.
I will keep my eye out for the Fert.

Thanks so much Shed!

I've delayed in posting a while, one didn't have much to add until now. I have been staying on top of the PM. However it keeps flaring up I also have my dehumidifier set at 40% then it kicks on, and it's registering right now 36% RH.
I have increased my lights today to 1000 W @ 4 lights. I have my 26 inch intake bands one runs 24 hours the other is on a timer for the 12 hours that the lights are on. Otherwise the room just gets too cold to damp overnight which I think could have been the issue for the PM, As the temperatures really got cold the last week overnight so that should help without issue. I'm still using my CA spray.

My last feeding was on the 23rd and it was 28.5 g of mega crop/ 5 gallon bucket.

The plants themselves are plumping up and about double their size since the feeding on the 23rd they just all of a sudden bulked up.

Day 28 flower

I must note that the sex wax seems to have been able to respond to the citric acid and kept the mildew away. However on the Red Afro I do see some slight spotting, some of which is close to the bud . My guess is due to the moisture. I can't remove any more leaves there's just not enough to remove so I have to continue to spray I'm also hoping that the increase in lights helps keep it dry or in here

Back
Top Bottom