Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

Looks like it still doing alright even with all the problems you have been having
my crop is doing alright sitting at about 4 weeks now, in flower
the experimental auto blueberry is surprising me big time
it has really big hairy buds and it looks more sativa then Indica
got some pictures if you'd like to see

Looks like it still doing alright even with all the problems you have been having
my crop is doing alright sitting at about 4 weeks now, in flower
the experimental auto blueberry is surprising me big time
it has really big hairy buds and it looks more sativa then Indica
got some pictures if you'd like to see
Yes pls share! Love to see her

Anyone have any great Auto Strains the would recommend? I'm cleaning up my Greenhouse and getting her ready.
I'd like colourful bud. I do have more clone of Red Afro but I want to see and feel more flavours. Anyone have any favs strain names you wanna toss in the ring?

Last year was a huge commitment with the twice a day flipping the covers. I haven't done much reading yet on Autos other that to know the jury seems to be out of wether they produce the same yields. Some say yes others say no.

So I'll see what my opinion is after a run.

Here's what I'm looking for and if it rings any bells let me know.
1. high thc
2. Colourful
3. Terps.... the best part!

Love fruity ones too.

Im going to check out our sponsors. Loved my Dope Seeds strains I got so ill galena look and see what they have right now and highlight them in my journal♥️, which ever I get.

As far as my RA is going, I continually monitor my PM. I haven't seen any for a couple of days now but like anything you have to stay on top of it. I still have not received my orchid nutes and the lower leaves that were showing signs of issues in the soil are getting pretty dried up however from that point on within each plant towards new growth are doing fabulous. I am starting to see stacking bad sites and the colours are truly beautiful.

I also threw a Couple more strains in the room I'm just preparing the veg room, As my 1 gallons are starting to become quite full.I will need to transplant probably in another week and a half soooo I flipped my mothers that I had in that room I have decided to clean up everything and start all new strains after this run.

If I run autos then I wouldn't be help up to flipping (although I loved it) it's hard for a sitter, and last year I was literally stuck to it and couldn't go away even camping.
The Snowbird in us has obviously been put on hold so camping it is. Just would like to breathe a little this summer ya know? Last year when I ran the greenhouse and the indoor it was to much for me.
I learn't but I was so fun.
I won't do both this time unless I keep mothers which I plan to but they can veg out in the bud from which is bigger. I'm not worried as it will only be a couple.

Have you considered Dark Devil Auto for a colourfull plant to grow.

Too many plants that need constant attention can be trying

For autos I would say stick with the newer strains. all of the older strains are crossed with indica & ruderalis (make short plants) fast maybe 2 grows in a season
for big plants look for newer strains that have Sativa in them or say fast Photo , super auto

I'm thinking my blueberry, I have growing is going to be a late auto
It may have got crossed with my super stinky somehow or another
It has big skinny leaves like the Super stinky & looks more sativa
where the blueberry grew short, fat dark green leaves
It starting to show signs at about 5 weeks but didn't seem to wanna go into flower real badly, under 18 hours of light Or maybe a real slow flowerer

so I put it into the flower room, along with my Tropicana banana It took off big time
I still have one under 18 hours so I can test it out

the blueberry is bottom right. I don't think it stretched as much cause it did it's stretching in veg
IMG_2537.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

I have some regular ones. I just wanted to get away a little more this summer.

I can't even believe I'm saying again. We have never had this many power outages. I have been up since 1 am when the power went out. I put up my lanterns which are now a permanent fixture in the rooms. It just came back on 30 minutes ago. I sat in my rooms. It got cold to 16 degrees, 47% humidity

That's 3 power outages in this crop! I was on top of them with led lanterns. Do you think that's enough to carry them or should I cull them?

I must say they look great, but I don't know what's actually happening in there. Ugh

I'm so stressed and disappointed. We are getting the building wired for a generator. This is enough of this.

Our yard is so covered with big branches. I think we are going to take down a tree that's so close to the house 70ft tall but it's listing.

I have some regular ones. I just wanted to get away a little more this summer.
regular autos so you can make more seed & your own crosses
That's 3 power outages in this crop! I was on top of them with led lanterns. Do you think that's enough to carry them or should I cull them?
I say leave them mother nature is never always bright & sunny
won't maybe be as big a crop But starting over will set you way back
:green_heart:
We are in for some big wind later tonight also 100 k maybe Holding on
Crazy winter so far, raining right now
Our yard is so covered with big branches. I think we are going to take down a tree that's so close to the house 70ft tall but it's listing.
Fire wood :woohoo:

regular autos so you can make more seed & your own crosses

I say leave them mother nature is never always bright & sunny
won't maybe be as big a crop But starting over will set you way back
:green_heart:
We are in for some big wind later tonight also 100 k maybe Holding on
Crazy winter so far, raining right now

Fire wood :woohoo:
Yes hang on!! If it's what we got last night she's a bud one!

Red Afro Veg (Dark Red #2 & Pink#1)
Date: 1.13.2021

Clones; from Mothers in Outdoor Grow Journal
Serving: 26.5g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size:
3 gal
RH: 47%
Inside Temp:
16 at night, 20 day
Outside Temp: 9
Stage: Middle
Additives/Medicine:
Critic Acid
Pests:
(IPM): None
Issue: PM
Light Schedule: 12/12 * today we had a 4 hours LED Lantern lighting the room. Then power restored

Red Afro Veg (Clones of #3 - Dark Red/Purple
Date:
Serving: 26.5g Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 3L
Pot Size:
3 gal
RH: 47%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 9
Stage: Middle
Additives/Medicine: CA
Pests: