MNS - My New Spot

Put in to early? Seeds ok but if she's sexed or getting to maturity, they'll flower early then wasting time coming out of it.. I put an Ortega outside just as she started to flower.. she did nothing for a month, stalled and now she's back to doing what she was a month ago,lol..

Some ssh buds.. it's a shame these went into the roof.. ive neglected them all but this one especually. She has been the back plant..

IMG_065656.JPG

IMG_065758.JPG

IMG_065855.JPG

IMG_066454.JPG

You are making a good case for MNS in here. That mango widow makes me want to join that auction site. Your outdoor girl is just ridiculous man. If she finishes strong, then she will be POTY for sure. Unless it turns into some BS politics.

Thanks mate... If you join, make sure you pick up critical skunk... Big girls coming along well, I just hope I can finish her.. a few different reasons stacking up against it but we'll ride it out until those decisions need to be made..

Shit man... stick with it if you can. She is one of the best outdoor plants I've ever seen.

Thanks fellas.. she's getting there, now for some flowers.. she might be tapping into a dog or cat grave :rofl:
Got some good ones coming night..
. . .
No wonder that girl must have muscles strong enough to hold a tree house . .

:rofl: Jaga :passitleft:
Thanks Carestaker... she's come along well.. second mango widow is permeating out of my house.. one of if not the smelliest plant I've harvested.. flowers come out really welll.. looking forward to the dry cured taste :passitleft:

What do you mean if'''' you finish her... I ain't leaving till she's finished. That's going to make ne hella plant for sure

Keepem Green

Master Kaze

IMG_067151.JPG

Idk man I've seen similar plant yield 3! My life goal is to grow an outdoor plant like that grizz wow!

sorry all, I'm going to have to stop growing for the near future.. I've been denied access and communication to my daughter since Christmas.. I wasn't doing anything about it because of finances and plants.. fuck that.. I can get a loan if I have to and the plants can wait. Depression has hit me hard, with this, over last few weeks and getting worse this week. Actually I haven't worked, I think it's because of it.. I know man up and shit,well that's what I'm going to do.. I don't know how long it takes. I've heard dudes come and do house checks etc.. I just want to be able to do something about it.. Have some sort of control over my life. not dodging it because some fucked up law.... I'll need a dealer :(

Go gettum Grizz, parental rights are worth fighting hard for. Need any help, just contact me.

Sorry to hear this grizz. Kinda dealing with the same shit myself bud. PM if you wanna talk.

Best wishes buddy ...

Back
Top Bottom