MNS - My New Spot

Master Kaze.. pointing back to the sky.. the main branches all have garden stakes now.. all the crap on leaves is mixture of de rock dust garden lime & gypsum.. she's looking healthy..

IMG_063738.JPG

G,damn. Dont have words to do it justice anymore. Just drool...

Thanks fellas.. she's getting there, now for some flowers.. she might be tapping into a dog or cat grave :rofl:
Got some good ones coming night..

Well she is looking great now even like she enjoyed the excitment ;)
I found in some of the strain hunter videos I think it was jamaican farmers stamp on the small plants when veging it looked brutal but these guys had good strong end results
She looks so happy plant aerobics . . . .

Mango Widow.. I will harvest when I get a chance.. a really good easy strain to grow.. strong drugged stone. this one looks nicer. At least shes been allowed to finished off. defiantly growing this again..

IMG_063851.JPG

IMG_063952.JPG

IMG_064251.JPG

IMG_064344.JPG

IMG_064656.JPG

IMG_064855.JPG

Really want to grow Angels heart now.. another mango cross but to a skunk..

Mango Widow.. I will harvest when I get a chance..

Wow Grizz that is a fab looking plant. Super chunky.

Even the name is cool. Mango Widow...Mango Widow...you just want to keep saying it...

Seriously I might grow some after seeing yours. However, when I looked up the lineage and all, it seems to only be available from 2 banks, Mr. Nice and Omni. Also seems like Omni based their seeds on some they obtained from Mr. Nice, selecting for a more haze-ish profile, so there really is only one "original" that I can find.

Also there doesn't seem to be any feminized seeds either place.

So where did you get yours?
Are there fem seeds? Not really keen on sexing plants mid-grow...
Do any 420 sponsors sell them? I always try them first.

Thanks amigo. Keep it up. Or down, I guess, relative to me...I keep forgetting you're on the wrong side of the planet. :hmmmm:

Peace, Hyena

Hyena.. all strains growing are mns, mr nice seeds. Only regs.. all seeds come from auction site.. packet came with around 20 seeds and cost me close to $20euro from the auctions..

Hey flashmp3 :passitleft: I think she went in around start of November.. was already topped and sexed before putting in.. this was 37 days ago
IMG_041054.JPG

Probably 4 and half month old from seed.. spent month, maybe little longer inside before I planted her into the ground..

don't plan to veg early and plant outside early.. wait until days are long and ground is warm.. you won't get any flowering initiated or slow growth that way..

Back
Top Bottom