MNS - My New Spot

Hey grizz kids section at Kmart microscope attachment for phones clips on any phone shots look like this
dfcb82279b0c7454097ee1c46adc0cdf.jpg

Can tell what's up with that photo..
Yeah Bunnings coir.. I ran out of perlite... I was wondering/waiting for it to happen..

About 50 days once cracked seeds put into pot.. I could put them in quicker but room is an issue. I top later and discard lower branches.. I like to waste power :rofl::rofl: low watt leds..

Hey Grizz I finally got to upload a picture :passitleft:
But I don't understand how do I navigate to my thread there are no signature links on the mobile :)
Any top of the buds to you and have a great day (missed you)
735dc022ed76ca47f0b708fe1a96f554.jpg
0428dea58423f8eb79b5f2cf288f4479.jpg

cf034eb8a9ddd1f8c079ca6c5ace3cba.jpg

I hope you don't mind . .

Of course I don't mind.. love it mate.. where you been,what's been happening? Council ticked you off and leaving you alone yet? :passitleft: hope all are well mate...

Happy Australia Day..

:rofl: waiting for Morgan to actually chop it back onto the stumps, instead of just missing..

Some interesting info shanti just posted on another forum..

Hi All

well I am co owner of CBD crew and owner of MNS amongst other things...and i supervise all seed productions and always have since most people really are not strict enough to separate unknown pollen seed from known pollen seed. So when people make seeds by mistake they keep selling it as XX strain when actually it is bastard seed.

As you know I do not rely on others within this industry, many rely on me to produce seed for them. Jaime from Resin seed mainly runs his Resin Club in Barcelona, he does not organize seed production for CBD crew and never has.He tried a few times but it really is not his thing. I have rooms turning over seeds for various people and also put my MNS and CBD crew strains in to be made. I control the mothers and clones and check on production, but since my work load is ridiculous nowadays, I allow my growers to clean seed and supply me with only well selected viable seed once production is finished and germination is tested.

While Jaime came into CBD crew with several plants and I did too, we both kept our strains separate and in our control...so it really is 2 different companies collaborating on breeding initially and now we both make up our seed strains using same feminized male pollen from same donor.

However over the last 4 years and since i received the licenses in USA to grow in WA and hemp in CO and OR , the amount of testing capable went up exponentially and we at MNS USA have now developed and selected from CBD crew seed we sell a series of male pollen donors. Just like the MNS-CBD Y2 plant we make our extractions from, we now have MNS-CBD Recovery, MNS-CBD Therapy and several others in work.

These selections have proved to be invaluable and are now creating new lines of high CBD , very low THC and high terpene profile plants. We have custom made certain specific demanded plants for high profile companies but are not allowed to disclose this info as we are under license. Needless to say I know most in this business after so long and we do quality work at MNS otherwise we would not have survived alone making regular seed. In the passed few years i have made regular seed for companies like Barneys and Kannabia, and it seems the demand for regulars are on the way back as our sales begin to increase again...so possibly people are still looking to find a good source of males or just prefer to work regularly.

Whatever ways you work is fine as long as you take pride in what you do, and use responsible growing methods. Basically if you do not use your own products then it is not a good sign...so make sure you ask this question to breeders or companies that you feel to try...it may sound wanky but it is an insight into the people behind the company and one a grower should take heed from.

Hope everyone understands i am not putting other down nor bad mouthing anyone, just letting the growers know what is going on behind those closed doors as there are no secrets in breeding, there are just numbers....all the best sb

Thought I'd get a clearer photo looking at her from the front..
MASTER KAZE

IMG_061558.JPG

Fuck that's big, she'll look incredible once she's in flower.

Slowly getting there mate. Taken a few of a branch but just look like leaves at the moment. Hopefully next weekend be able to see pistils..

photo to me looks like something out of predator.. can you see that lizard formation.. I'm sure she eats birds that fly past. I've noticed there's no rabbits in my backyard.. I knew something was up when I saw her turn on the tap and take a swig from the hose..

Back
Top Bottom