IMG_015257.JPG

IMG_015568.JPG

IMG_015968.JPG

La Niña

IMG_016068.JPG

IMG_016156.JPG

IMG_016269.JPG

:passitleft:

Don't think La Niña likes her feet wet in the hempy bucket.. al I can put it down too.. thoughts welcome/encouraged :rofl::passitleft:

Don't think La Niña likes her feet wet in the hempy bucket.. al I can put it down too.. thoughts welcome/encouraged :rofl::passitleft:

Hmmmm....Read this from a soil grower today:

Leaf claw (down) can be 1 of several problems, if it's N toxicity, your plants are going to have a lot of extra leaf material and darker colored green. Cold temps cause leaf claw without the dark green colors. Also Ca to Mg ratio can be off causing clawed leaves. Mg toxicity.. likely. Meaning too much Mg to Ca . A 1:1 ratio is going to be not enough Ca. and likely a Mg toxicity. Worry about that if you use Dolomite Lime in your soil in containers.

Personally....I just didn't have any skills necessary for hempy.

Thanks Jim, appreciates it.. the cold temp of water could be doing it.. hadnt thought of that.. :passitleft:
Thanks Canno.. they do look good at this time.. is that because we know harvest is only couple weeks away :rofl:
Thanks Ditchweed.... nice plant that's easy to grow..hopefully it's a good medicine :)

G-day my friend hey La-Nina may not like her feet being wet but she still looks like she is packing some nice treats in there for ya :passitleft:
My abscess has near gone im getting my energy back mate that took a while but I finally got a sprout up ;)

Looks great g rizz! I've noticed in hempy less nutes are required. Rember the salts from the upper root system will be washed down into the res, increasing the TDS. May just need a little lower ppm. Otherwise looks great to me!

Hey Jaga.. :passitleft: an email woke me up early, I logged in in the early hour confusion :rofl: glad your on the up bro, that took some time.. dentist appointment now? Need to go myself. i don't like 2:30 (tooth-hurtey) :rofl::passitleft:

Hey Dabber :passitleft: yeah I don't push them, 1.6ec.. med man got to 2ec in her stride but anything with haze in it, I'm scarred of fucking up so rather under do it than over.. but I'm also first time using these nutes, so maybe I have. I'm not seeing any tip burn or excessive. I'm glad I've got another 60plus seeds to work her out :rofl: thanks bro :passitleft:

Mouser :passitleft: are you resting yet?
I haven't grown many of their skunks.. I will say, critical skunk stinks old school funk.. new filter stink.... I don't think road kill is part of it though.. onion to sweet.. their new skunk is listed as 'new skunk road kill', so this is where the potential is, but it states you need to hunt for it.. apparently shit kick arse over half the stuff out there and it's their cheapest strain,skunk1 crossed to skunk 1 afghan Dom. Again though, stinky sweet skunk..

Medicine Man.. gave her sone final bloom couple days ago, great stuff, see the change almost instantly.. couple weeks left..

IMG_017166.JPG

IMG_017262.JPG

IMG_017360.JPG

IMG_017471.JPG

If you have critical skunk, grow this next. I dont like to tell people what to do, so do what you like actually. But critical skunk should be grown by anybody looking for old school flavour with a nice glide.. I can't wait to get some going to find a mother..

One thing I'd suggest, especially to tent growers with a buget growspace, top. Don't allow the critical mass allure of fatness get you. Also needs to be vegged for longer, to it's finished size, as there's next to no stretch.

On stumps here..

Back
Top Bottom