Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

I did do it nice and easy it was fine till like 4 days later it started to open up at the node idk why it split like that u seen in my pics i posted they were fine then just all of asudden they started to open up on there own at the top node. Owell nothing i can do now just sit back and wait and see what happens seeds or no seeds shitty bud or good bud not gonna make a difference now but dont understand why it would do that 4 days later. Owell fuck it it is what it is

Talking to yourself? LOL! If they're still tied down then definitely untie them :).
I guess lol idk how to use this website lol.. so if you do LST how you suppose to tie them done i see people tieing them down mine have only been tied down for 4 days is that bad..!!

Talking to yourself? LOL! If they're still tied down then definitely untie them :).
I guess when i get home ill untie them... you think iv screwed up my grow and gonna end up with seeds bc if so ill rip them up and start over

Tying down branches is usually done over a few days to allow the plant to get used to each bend first. But many broken branches end up doing fine so I'd just prop up the branches and let the plant do its thing. If they die, the rest of the plant will get even bigger like it has been pruned. That can be rough on autos but I wouldn't toss the plant because of it.

Grandpa Tokin had a plant eaten by deer, practically to the ground. He put a cage around it and let it grow. When it started getting colder he brought it inside. This is it now:

full

Tying down branches is usually done over a few days to allow the plant to get used to each bend first. But many broken branches end up doing fine so I'd just prop up the branches and let the plant do its thing. If they die, the rest of the plant will get even bigger like it has been pruned. That can be rough on autos but I wouldn't toss the plant because of it.

Grandpa Tokin had a plant eaten by deer, practically to the ground. He put a cage around it and let it grow. When it started getting colder he brought it inside. This is it now:

full
See i never new that iv seen people do it on youtube and they just say o tie down to side of the pot they dont say do it slowly or anything like that i just dont want to end up with pollen in my gro room is all im worried about or wasting time to have bud full of seed. Damn you learn something new everyday if i try and prop it up ima break it forsure i think its dead it looked horrible this morning.. well that gives me some insite damn what a plant is that white widow..

If it's dying cut it off. What makes you think there will be seeds? Don't get so down on yourself. Grow these out and learn what you can. Something good will come of it!

Yeah i know thanks for the help iam one to appreciate things ppl do for me and advice is what i take dearly... i just read that hard stress causes seeds and hermies.. im use to growing shit outside and not having to do all this. pop a seed in the ground and fertilize with some 10-10-10 and then 0-20-20 and end up With a pretty good plant. Iv grown some bagseed before yrs ago indoor and what a fuck up just got alot of money in the gro room to end up with junk lol you know the feeling we have all been here before just like u said learn from the mistakes we all gotta start sumwhere

Not all strains hermie under stress and even those that do don't do it every time. Don't panic, keep growing, and do the best you can for the plants going forward. In the future, if you're unsure of what you're doing, post questions here and let the community give you advice first.
Yeah im going to forsure... my critical the one with broken top is flowering pistils popping everywhere they need a water tonight i got a gallon ready with 1ml of grow big 1ml of tiger bloom 1ml of open seasame 1ml of chaching the water is pretty clear with a brown tent hardly at all should it be ok to give to her for flowering

Isn't Open Sesame a powder? I go straight in with ¼ tsp of that when pistils start. Not familiar with cha ching.
Yes its a powder u said to start off slow so thats what i was trying to do

Back
Top Bottom