Mootah's 2019 Outdoor Cannabis Cathedral Grow

Mootah

Welcome all to my 1st outdoor grow here at 420Magazine!
Line up ,
From Dutch Passion Seed Company Durban Poison. From GreenHouse Seed Co. Jack Herer, Cheese,and Franco's Lemon Cheese. From Ace Seeds Malawi and Nepal Jam. From Medical Marijuana Genetics CD-1. Lastly a freebie from Barney's Farm Triple Cheese.
I begin soaking in a week!
I have built 4 large lattices from branches. I will grow plants up and around them to provide cover and companion planting. Seedlings will be started inside and planted when cover is good. More pictures tomorrow!

Welcome Lowrider72! Thank you, I spent some time selecting them. The mix should suit my needs well.

Best of luck on your first outdoor grow! :passitleft:
Thank you! Not my 1st outdoor grow, My seventh actually, but my 1st here, and my 1st in my new home. So firsts and more, lol. I will need lots of luck too, so Thank you again! :ganjamon::green_heart:

As promised, pictures of the garden and lattice work.

Took 8 cuts of my Gwillith , )Sharks Breath x Romulan x Sour Diesel) put them in my new bucket cloner. I will be soaking seeds tonight! :cheer::slide::adore::welcome: These plants will be monsters!:morenutes:

Soaking seeds! From Dutch Passion Seed Company 2 fem Durban Poison. From GreenHouse Seed Co. 2 fem Jack Herer, 2 fem Cheese,and 1 fem Franco's Lemon Cheese. From Ace Seeds 1 fem Malawi ,and 1 fem Nepal Jam. From Medical Marijuana Genetics 2 fem CD-1 aka Candita. Lastly from Barney's Farm 1 fem Triple Cheese. 12 seeds , wrapped in damp paper towel ,placed in zip up baggies under a black bucket lid in a warm spot.

Most of the seeds have popped. I prepped the pots.

I placed used coffee grounds around the base of the plants to deter slugs and other pests.

Seeds are sprouting! Pictures tomorrow morning! Happy 420! :cheer::adore::adore::yummy::Rasta::green_heart::woohoo::theband::goof:

Plenty going on, mostly sprouts growing. My right hand is still in poor shape, cts and tennis elbow. I will try to take pictures tomorrow. All but the Jack Herer and one Durban have sprouted.

Things are on track, good healthy growth.

None of the Jack Herer sprouted, and only one Durban Poison. The rest are up and growing.

Back
Top Bottom