Mootah's 2019 Outdoor Cannabis Cathedral Grow

Everything is growing. Uppotted ten females today, planted plenty of green beans, I am pooped. I have eight Gwillith ready to be planted also, plus weeding. Oh boy!

Both Whoberry Haze # 1 and # 2 have been flowering for two months plus, considering harvesting both today.

Ok, checked the tricomb production on all outside flowering plants. Cloudy, every one of them. Harvested Whoberry Haze 1 and 2, also harvested the Blueberry Bliss autos. Left some branches with flowers in both of the Whoberry Haze females reveg action.
:cheer::Rasta::goof::woohoo::party::tommy::theband::yahoo:

Hey Mootah. I love what you’re doing :yummy:
Thanks Donkey!!:adore:

Here is a quick pic update.

Moved some plants, took more pictures of things I forgot to earlier.

That’s beautiful. I can see your garden gets a lot of good TLC. And sun. We keep talking about turning our little spot into a food forage forest. That or getting out somewhere with space for same plus lots of animals. Yes, you have a little slice of inspiration there. :)

Just harvested the Rainbow Chard seeds. Soooo many, we are set for Chard! It's been hot, plants are handling it.

Companion planting saves me a bundle on treatment. Dandelion, Milkthisle, and Brassicas, pull the aphids, Tomatoes pull the tiny black flies(gnats), Corn , Sunflowers, Morning glory, and Nasturtium pull the moths. Borage brings in the birds to feast on tiny bugs. This in addition to providing food. Glorious!

They also attract beneficial insects to the hunt .

Back
Top Bottom