Mootah's 2019 Outdoor Cannabis Cathedral Grow

I am putting the pots in the ground. This will help save water, and give the roots more room. It will also allow the plants to cool faster as the earth acts as a heat sink.

Little bit of an update

I have been blessed with both phenotypes of Candida CD 1! The Indica Dom one (right)is almost done, early September harvest. The sativa dom one (left)has been flowering for a week.

Looking great! Nothing beats an outdoor grow!

Onward & upward!

Named one of my cultivars, Black Peruvian Diesel. Took 4 years to get her this far. Here's a picture of #2.
#1 flowered early, and finished in two months smells like Cheese and Bubblegum. Also a picture of a Durban Poison flower from my garden, she is definitely getting dark lavender.

My eyes are playing tricks on me. Are those bananas? Or pistils?:hmmmm:

Fed the plants yesterday, one group is a month away, next is three months, then four months. I love a staggered harvest.

The potted plants, the ones I planted 5 inches deep, have rooted into the soil. Less water and nutrients needed, no water today, was watering the three gallon pots daily. The Durban Poison has begun to swell. Happy days!

Today I began soaking seeds for my upcoming indoor grows. Blue Dream, Granddaddy Purple, Sunset Gelato, and Cookies. All are bag seed treasures, hoping to get some keepers.

52DE31A2-C5BA-49AD-93DB-F503DCED54C9.png

My eyes are playing tricks on me. Are those bananas? Or pistils?:hmmmm:
Those are pistils, yellow pistils, lavender flowers. She's purty! Took me a while to see it, the yellow.

Those are pistils, yellow pistils, lavender flowers. She's purty! Took me a while to see it, the yellow.

My eyes were playing tricks on me, and once my eyes saw what they wanted to see I couldn’t not see it :goof:

I this picture is better. I can see the lavender and yellow.

That’s really, a beautiful photo! Beautiful plant! Even better smoke! ;)

During my regular inspection of the buds I found some caterpillar poop, and the caterpillars responsible. Little buggers decimated the Durban Poison top, just six nugs worth. Got them before it got moldy. Chopped the top, and she is happy.I noticed the light area changed and moved the Big Blue, Peanut Butter Thin Mint Cookies,and Debilitator Kush to the sunny side.

Back
Top Bottom