Multi Strain Grow: New To This

GrowingYoda

420 Member
Hey folks. Hope every one is enjoying there mid week. I'm spending my time is physio therapy right now lol. Anyways do as the title says I have multiple strains going right now, some auto some photos. Everything seems to be going well other then my watering sessions. I'm finding that my soil does not soak up the water well. Lots of areas stay dry. Now I just made 3 more buckets of soil but added more perlite. Any suggestions to my current watering problem? Also the following photos I well post I'm wondering if any look like under and or over watering.

Set up
1 600w led 3w bulbs
2 600w led 10w bulbs
2x2x6 veg tent
2x4x6 flower tent

Strains in flower
2 master kush autos: white label

Strains in veg
1 mazar x great white shark: world of seed
1 green crack auto: fast budz
1 gg4 x gsc: breeder unknown

Strains in veg but havent popped
1 phantom og: barneys farm
1 grape roll up: TGA
1 blue dream: fast budz

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
I asked the moderators to correct your journal name.
You have a big garden going :thumb:
See my Emilya's tutorial link..
In there you will find a thread called "how to properly water a plant"

2 master kush autos at day 53

In veg
1 mazar kush x ghs front left
1 gg4 auto top right
1gg4 x gsc top left

Sorry for the led pictures. Not sure how to take a clear photo with phone with out taking plants out of room.
My issues with these r watering. Soil dont seem to want to soak up water or distributing evenly. Any suggestions on fixing this? The 3 bare pots I added more perlite in Hope's of correcting future problems. Do any of these look under water or over water?

Attachments

• 20190122_192509.jpg
    20190122_192509.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190121_193904.jpg
    20190121_193904.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 41
Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
I asked the moderators to correct your journal name.
You have a big garden going :thumb:
See my Emilya's tutorial link..
In there you will find a thread called "how to properly water a plant"

Well do. I'll give it a read when I'm off work. Few hours to go.
Indoor growing is a lot different then growing out doors. Which is were most of my knowledge comes from. But definitely finding the feeding a bit different.
Thanks again guys

So I gave emilya watering guide a read and well attemp this style of watering.
I checked on my girls in veg and pots feel weighted still but plants look droopy. I well water tomorrow, any suggestions to help water penetrate soil better before I attempt emilya tech?

Attachments

• 20190124_062927.jpg
    20190124_062927.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190124_062853.jpg
    20190124_062853.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190124_062838.jpg
    20190124_062838.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 37
So I gave emilya watering guide a read and well attemp this style of watering.
I checked on my girls in veg and pots feel weighted still but plants look droopy. I well water tomorrow, any suggestions to help water penetrate soil better before I attempt emilya tech?
water more slowly... start with 1 cup of water, and then walk away for 10 minutes. The slower you water, the more water you will get that soil to be able to hold.

So last Friday I watered more slowly and tried 1 cup at a time. It went well. After the first hour or so I had a nice steady run off. I was away for the weekend so I just got to check the results and pots feel nice and soil feels better. Thank you Emilya. Here are some photos. I well get ones with better lighting in a day or two.

Day 27 veg: The mazar x great white shark has a visable more healthy look sense watering properly. Its top left

Day 27 veg: The gg4 x gsc bottom lef is just putting off sweet burnt sugar smells and also looks good

Day 18 veg: green crack auto top right looks strong and growing rapidly but some leaves have a yellow hue to them with some have yellowing edges. Looks good over all though.

Day 3 veg: grape roll up. Phantom og. Blue dream auto. All 3 look good. Beans were cracked Thursday night and dropped in there homes. They are up and have new growth already. I'm happy

Week 8 flower: master kush auto. Both look great and are putting off that classic sky rise smells. The one is a perfect Christmas tree with nice developer sites and are starting to pack on weight.
The other has way more stretch and seems too be about 3 weeks behind in flower even though they r the same bredder n strain and growing Mich differently.

Attachments

• 20190127_184331.jpg
    20190127_184331.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190127_184956.jpg
    20190127_184956.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 42
I'm wondering if my soul may be running too hot? I got some yellowing of the leaves. Also my photos in veg are around a month old. Can I still fim/top them? Also how late in flower can I trim a autoflower?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom