Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

Hey Mumps! They look great! Trimming is a personal thing so they're good. You'll have large buds. I may have left more on but had more trimming to do and less attractive bud.
Hey Stoney!
happy to read you on my journal!
yes i think i overdid a bit, i had to cut less on the outer branches since the sun rotate around the plants and the light gets to the lower outer parts as well.
would be ok if they were under a lamp i guess..
Sweet looking plants...here's to good weather through harvest! :high-five:

Nah!

:)
wow, beautiful plant shed!
i'll try to copy it in the nexy summer grow.
is that a 7 galllons pot as well?

for reference here is a plant from my first run... i hadnt cut a single flower lol.
need to go somewhere halfway.

IMG_4224.jpg

today i went watering my ex partner plants since he is out for the weekend.
i had told me they were damaged by wild boars but i didnt think they were that bad damaged..half of both plants look very bad and some branches are dying...the other half looks good though.
taller plant is more than 2 meters
they needed some heavy cutting but maybe now is too late to make big cuts what do you think?

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

That's a swamp! :eek:
wow, beautiful plant shed! i'll try to copy it in the nexy summer grow. is that a 7 galllons pot as well?
Thanks, 7 gallons it is! I trim mine to avoid as much larf as possible so I lollipop the lower third before flower and then take off all the weak branches and lower buds once it's done with stretch (leaving the fans). I can't say it maximizes the harvest weight but it definitely minimizes the trimming time.
for reference here is a plant from my first run... i hadnt cut a single flower lol.
need to go somewhere halfway.
Nice big spears there!
some branches are dying...the other half looks good though.
Anything that looks like it's really not going to make it I would take off so the plant can focus on what's left.

its basically what i did but i overdid a bit at the end..as you can see from my pics i also cutted all the fan leaves that were shading the lower branches...i see they are all there in your plant...will not cut them anymore, thanks.
about my friend plants the pot in the middle is to not let the boars roll between the plants lol
this summer didnt rain for maybe 3 months...boars got wilder than usual.
yes that old plant was beautiful, she was a mokum tulip by duth passion, expensive but great seed
this year photos are from barneys farm, the auto were from a local shop, they all grew beautiful flowers but the smoke was very bland and untasty...will never grow unknown seeds no more
will cut all the damaged branches thanks!

Those things will continue bulking for 3 more weeks then, and the less down below the more up top!
in vegetation i water when the soil is completely dry
when in flowering i water at maybe 80% dry
is that right?
That's right! We tend not to let them get as dry in flower because we want them building buds. In veg we want them growing roots in search of water.
also, do you stop giving nutes at some point?
You can feed them right up to harvest. If they're really expensive (or you're running low) you can go with water for the last week because the soil will have some nutes leftover the plant can use. I feed right to the end.

this plant is much lighter green, i tried to give some more nutes but nothing changed, do you think it could benefit from 5-6g/gal megacrop? my friend still has some..
last two weeks were beautiful but next is going to be all rainy..i wish i could give em some lamp light..

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

just realized i gave my first two autos 4/5g of megacrop per liter and not per gallon
thats probably why they had those dying parts on the trunk... it was not due to some insect lol
Thank God i only had some and finished it in june..

no, sorry, i didnt make myself clear, the damaged plant is one from few months ago when i was still using megacrop.
now im using biobizz nutes. (since june) and everythings fine apart from a too light green foliage on a plant out of two.
thats why i was thinking of giving her some megacrop.

No matter what you were using when that damage occurred, it's from wildlife! In terms of adding MC to your biobizz mix, there is more K than N in MC so it wouldn't be my way of greening up a plant that was lacking N.

Magnesium nitrate or cal-mag with nitrogen (most are 2-0-0) will add N to your mix if you think they need it.

Keep in mind that nitrogen deficiency is yellowing that starts at the lowers.

ok now its clear : D!
thanks a lot!
plant is all lighter green even though some lower leafs are clearer..you can see something in the pics, in the lower part they turn ligth yellow
so i went to the local shop and asked for 2-0-0 but they didnt have anything, owner asked to see the plant and i showed the last pic here on the forum, he said "God man plant looks amazing! dont give her anything just rain water till the harvest!"
anyway, then i remembered i have megacrop Cal-mag but i also remember you telling me not to use it...dont remember why..too strong maybe.
what do i do?
can i dilute Cal-mag till i have 2-0-0?

on the package it says 1.8g per gallon.
going from 13-0-0 to 2-0-0 does it mean i have to divide by 6?
so it means i have to use 0.3g per gallon, am i right?
i just realized both plants are too lightly colored, the other is greener but not that beautiful green i want to see.
should i add the calmag to other nutes or should i use it just by itself?

on the package it says 1.8g per gallon.
going from 13-0-0 to 2-0-0 does it mean i have to divide by 6?
so it means i have to use 0.3g per gallon, am i right?
i just realized both plants are too lightly colored, the other is greener but not that beautiful green i want to see.
If you can give me an hour I can get you some real numbers for dilution. Do you have the biobizz bottle you're currently using handy? If so can you post a pic of the guaranteed analysis label from the back with the percentages of each element?

Back
Top Bottom