Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

done first thing in the morning, it was just that flower so no big loss but this week was very bad with very high humidity, next week is going to be windy, sunny and hot, i'll harvest as soon as it ends and for next grow i have to choose strains that end up flowering in max 60 days.
about the guy from the shop just read that police analyzed the weed and found out thc was between 4 and 6.
a few months ago i went getting some soil and bought a couple of grams of his legal weed, it wasnt strong but i was kinda stoned..thats why.
guy said that plants were from legal seeds but gave more thc because of high doses of nutes.

done first thing in the morning, it was just that flower so no big loss but this week was very bad with very high humidity, next week is going to be windy, sunny and hot, i'll harvest as soon as it ends and for next grow i have to choose strains that end up flowering in max 60 days.
about the guy from the shop just read that police analyzed the weed and found out thc was between 4 and 6.
a few months ago i went getting some soil and bought a couple of grams of his legal weed, it wasnt strong but i was kinda stoned..thats why.
guy said that plants were from legal seeds but gave more thc because of high doses of nutes.
That's a good plan. I just came in from getting any rot I could find as well.

sunday update!
beautiful sunny day here and is going to be the same till next sunday
im sure bigger plant is going to be ready by sunday but the other will need some more days..maybe i'll try to keep her for longer or at least till mold wins.
anyway shes a bit greener dont you think?! thanks shed! and megacrop of course : D
shes front one in last pic, other one just got second water with MC, will try to give her a third before harvest..nute till death lol
buds pics are from bigger (and readier) plant
was thinking about covering plants with some plastic sheets during night...do you think that could avoid morning superwet dew or it will do nothing?

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5166.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

was thinking about covering plants with some plastic sheets during night...do you think that could avoid morning superwet dew or it will do nothing?
Do it. Shed mentioned the other day to drive a cane in the ground and drape it over that instead of having the cover laying hard on the plant creating a moist spot there. That was a good idea.

those are strains of olives that give oil, the one to eat have much bigger fruits.
i harvest olives when they are turning from green to black, they give about 2.4 gallons of oil per hundred kilos of olives..if you harvest in november they give even more then 5 gallons.
i go for quality, as the old romans said (Plinio the elder, 24 - 79 AD) late september early october oil is for medicine the rest is for eating.
basically when they turn all black the magic is gone.
this year i will harvest about 800kilos, its a good year, last year i harvested zero..weird season.
this is the mill where i bring the olives.
Home - Etruscan Hills
they are the shit

there are many mills in my area but i drive 1 hour to and 1 hour back just to bring olives there...they have a super expensive mill machinery, oil from my area mills goes for 12 dollars but they sell their top quality for 30.
my olives are the shit since i just prune the plants and give organic nutes, nothing chemical in my olives, as you can tell im very proud of my olives lol
olive oil culture is something southern european i guess even though basically all the world consume it...what oil do you use to eat in your area?

and its over!
it took just three days and i harvested nearly 950kilos which is great!
this weekend will harvest weed, pics will follow.
this week is like early summer, about 75F in the afternoon, plants are doing great during day and perfectly dry in the morning thanks to plastic gazebo.

Back
Top Bottom