Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

Just the thing we romanticize about when it gets cold and dark up here... :laughtwo:

and i romanticize about cold and dark when it get so hot here : D

We could let you come up here when its too hot and we can come down to you when it gets too cold here. :laughtwo:

im working with a ffp3 mask on and with those temperatures it kills you

Is this due to work environment or just precaution against Covid?

Let me know guys if you want any sifter/washer gizmo modeled and printed and craZy will be right on it. :)

Those harvests looks awesome Mumps, wish I was there smelling it... looks sticky. :)

We could let you come up here when its too hot and we can come down to you when it gets too cold here. :laughtwo:
Sounds like a plan :laughtwo:

We'll call it the The International Farmers Thermal Relief Exchange Program so that we can get some government support. I'll smuggle back a suitcase full of magical zeolite and mumps can help himself to some of my compost.

I think BUBBLEBAGDUDE makes good quality filters. I've read about cheap ones that come apart in normal use. A set of good quality bags should be less than EUR 50 and a mini washing machine around EUR 100 perhaps. I haven't done any real research for buying the gear yet, but it looks like EUR 150 if you want a machine to do the work (the nice vortex created in those washing machines is pretty optimal too, ref F. Cannoli's explanations).

i see there are some bubblebagdude bags on amazon, how big the bags have to be?
at the moment i just have the trim and greener buds from the 5 autos, maybe 2/300g..but in october i will have a lot..hopefully

Is this due to work environment or just precaution against Covid?

Let me know guys if you want any sifter/washer gizmo modeled and printed and craZy will be right on it. :)

Those harvests looks awesome Mumps, wish I was there smelling it... looks sticky. :)
yeah work environment is very dusty when we fill pills
thanks crazy but i dont know what i need yet, need to start studying first.
3d printers are supercool..if you know how to use em of course, i have no idea and i think is not something easy
this is northern light day of the harvest, beautiful hard bud : )

today was gardening day, hoeing under 37 degrees aint no fun,
started with tomatoes, first time i grow them, today i did cut all the unwanted grow..it was more than the plants itselfs...anyay now it look quite tidy now...before it was like a forest : D

this is stramonio (datura stramonio, the witches weed), the whole plant have some allucinogens alkaloids, do you have those up there?
another similar plant we have here is atropa belladonna, it also contains atropine as stramonio.
just read on wikipedia women in 18th century used belladonna to have beautiful eyes due to the atropine effect to dilatate the pupil...funny lol

went to check my neighbours auto mazar and...one was ready!
92 days old in 2.5 gals pot with biobizz light mix and usual zeolite and usual megacrop.

nice plant, harvested 270g trimmed

here the other auto mazar, topped, buds look bigger and i guess she will harvest more than her sister, shes in 4gals pot though.
82 days old

i see there are some bubblebagdude bags on amazon, how big the bags have to be?
I don't know... I'm looking at the 5 bag, 5 gallon set. However, 5 gallon buckets aren't a thing around here, so I hope they'd work with the 12l buckets that I have plenty of, by pulling a larger part of the bags over the outside of the bucket.

I also got some tomatoes and chilis in the greenhouse, but it looks like they'll have to finish indoors... Come September the outdoors growing season is definitely over here. Talking of tomatoes, I must also remember to trim off a good bit of the non flowering branches - been a bit too lazy about it so far.

this is stramonio (datura stramonio, the witches weed), the whole plant have some allucinogens alkaloids, do you have those up there?
Yes, we have some Datura growing in the wild in the southern half of Norway (and presumably Sweden) and some come as "stoweaways" in commercial seeds. It's not very common though, AFAIK.

And I see you and your mate keep pumping out those juicy buds - you're set for the winter! :yummy:

yeah work environment is very dusty when we fill pills

Ah this is what you are doing at work, sounds fun! Good thing with a mask then, don't want to get high in there everyday. :laughtwo:

today was gardening day, hoeing under 37 degrees aint no fun,
started with tomatoes, first time i grow them, today i did cut all the unwanted grow..it was more than the plants itselfs...anyay now it look quite tidy now...before it was like a forest : D

The "thieves" grow like crazy on Tomatoes... Have three of my own in the greenhouse but they don't will have time to finish any tomatoes though... Your grow looks really good for a first time!

another similar plant we have here is atropa belladonna, it also contains atropine as stramonio.
just read on wikipedia women in 18th century used belladonna to have beautiful eyes due to the atropine effect to dilatate the pupil...funny lol

Oh watch out with that one!

Grown me some myself but never tried it, it's said to be the scariest tripin there is... Grow yourself some Popy instead and make some amazing Tee! :)

went to check my neighbours auto mazar and...one was ready!

:yummy: :rollit:

I don't know... I'm looking at the 5 bag, 5 gallon set. However, 5 gallon buckets aren't a thing around here, so I hope they'd work with the 12l buckets that I have plenty of, by pulling a larger part of the bags over the outside of the bucket.

I also got some tomatoes and chilis in the greenhouse, but it looks like they'll have to finish indoors... Come September the outdoors growing season is definitely over here. Talking of tomatoes, I must also remember to trim off a good bit of the non flowering branches - been a bit too lazy about it so far.

i see they sell a complete set on bubblebagdude site..its 250 dollars for washer machine, bags and some 25 micron screens.
here if weather is good they grow until october..anyway i planted them too late (end of may) and i still have to eat a single tomato.
growing stuff is fun.
Yes, we have some Datura growing in the wild in the southern half of Norway (and presumably Sweden) and some come as "stoweaways" in commercial seeds. It's not very common though, AFAIK.

And I see you and your mate keep pumping out those juicy buds - you're set for the winter! :yummy:

whats stoweaways?
yay really happy with the stuff, difficoult part is curing it enough : D

Ah this is what you are doing at work, sounds fun! Good thing with a mask then, don't want to get high in there everyday. :laughtwo:

again im not synthetizing any drugs lol
3M ffp3 masks were 6/7 euro each before covid...now they are 25 euro each..and i use em a lot, crazy since you dont even need ffp3 masks for covid but maybe at the moment they are producing mostly covid masks..

The "thieves" grow like crazy on Tomatoes... Have three of my own in the greenhouse but they don't will have time to finish any tomatoes though... Your grow looks really good for a first time!

yeah thieves, makes more sense, here they call em femminelle...little ladies...
use the weed lamp for the tomatoes too!
those would be expensive tomatoes
Oh watch out with that one!

Grown me some myself but never tried it, it's said to be the scariest tripin there is... Grow yourself some Popy instead and make some amazing Tee! :)

i need to try growing popy and maybe a cocaine plant as you cleaverly suggested : D
next year in april will do it for sure.
yeah that stuff is scary, neverthless i would have eated with any second thought 20 years ago.
im happy i didnt find it : D

today i went to collect minerals at the quarry, this is a beautiful one, its mostly caolinite with sanidine, other feldspars and a lot of silica, red ish colours is given by sulfur, infact rocks smell like gudpowder.
at midday was so bright you couldnt resist more than two seconds without sunglasses, brighter than a marshydro light : D
silica content goes up to 70/80% which is a lot...definetelly will use it in the next grow.
next week will go get bentonite clay, that stuff is beautiful, will post pics.
View media item 1786399
View media item 1786400
View media item 1786401

today i went to collect minerals at the quarry, this is a beautiful one, its mostly caolinite with sanidine, other feldspars and a lot of silica, red ish colours is given by sulfur, infact rocks smell like gudpowder.
at midday was so bright you couldnt resist more than two seconds without sunglasses, brighter than a marshydro light : D
silica content goes up to 70/80% which is a lot...definetelly will use it in the next grow.
next week will go get bentonite clay, that stuff is beautiful, will post pics.

Beautiful quarry! Only thing we got looking like that here is on our island in the Baltic sea called Gotland its the old viking headquarters. Don't know exactly what the composition is but its mainly Lime and some other compositions.

If you got feldspars there there should be some nice crystallization to break loose!

Did you use the loader when digging? :laughtwo:

So when are you going to arrive on your bike? :)

whats stoweaways?
yay really happy with the stuff, difficoult part is curing it enough : D
I mis-spelt that, sorry. It's "stowaway" - it's a hidden passenger who's catching a free ride.

The drying and curing is the most difficult, or most critical, bit for sure. I'm having varying results currently, which is a little frustrating since my first two plants got a perfect cure without me knowing much... Only one thing to do: keep on doing it and get the procedure tuned in.

There's a local quarry here that I visited yesterday on my walk in the woods, but it only has "plain sand" - although it has quite fine granularity, I don't think it'll do anything for my grow. I've read that diatomaceous earth may be a good soil amendment though (e.g. here), so I may add a little for the next plants.

Beautiful quarry! Only thing we got looking like that here is on our island in the Baltic sea called Gotland its the old viking headquarters. Don't know exactly what the composition is but its mainly Lime and some other compositions.

you mean limestone right?
we have the same hereon alps
just checked gotland, looks wonderful
If you got feldspars there there should be some nice crystallization to break loose!
yeah the rock is very crystal like..sound like glass, onestly i never found crystals like in books though, just a lot of fossils, here we had the sea not so long ago.

Did you use the loader when digging? :laughtwo:
lol no just the shovel : D

So when are you going to arrive on your bike? :)

next year!
dont know if ill leave alone or will join this race
Immagine.jpg

its 4000km, then i could come back through bergen, fiords, malmo danmark and so on..until now i just did some one week trip, dont know if i could handle a 7/8k km, would take one month and an half maybe..just a dream at the moment but i'll try to accomplish it.
just need to customize my bike to make 3oz weed fit inside the frame lol
im moreorless joking but that was the idea if i was going alone through central europe....for sure i wouldnt risk having weed in russia : D

I mis-spelt that, sorry. It's "stowaway" - it's a hidden passenger who's catching a free ride.

The drying and curing is the most difficult, or most critical, bit for sure. I'm having varying results currently, which is a little frustrating since my first two plants got a perfect cure without me knowing much... Only one thing to do: keep on doing it and get the procedure tuned in.

There's a local quarry here that I visited yesterday on my walk in the woods, but it only has "plain sand" - although it has quite fine granularity, I don't think it'll do anything for my grow. I've read that diatomaceous earth may be a good soil amendment though (e.g. here), so I may add a little for the next plants.

sweet zz i harvested 40 days ago starts to smell good..maybe a couple of months is the minimum..
thanks for the link, interesting,
i have a diatomee quarry half an hour from my house, they use it mostly to filter beer.
i was using it before caolinite, they act similar but caolinite is cheaper since i just go and dig : D

Damn, are you planting in the woods or you have access to a huge property? Lovely!

thanks!
anyway no its my lazy ass musician neighbour who doesnt cut the golden wattle in his property : D

you mean limestone right?
we have the same hereon alps
just checked gotland, looks wonderful

Yes Limestone :)

Its a very special place here, reminds more about your country than mainland here. On the mainland we only got hard bedrock what we call Ur-Berg ( litteral translation is clock bedrock :laughtwo: ) Its super strong and very hard next to impossible to get through without serious drilling and Nobel dynamite. On the other hand it got possibilities of containing ore like copper and gold. :)

just a lot of fossils, here we had the sea not so long ago.

It's the same here our country has been covered in both ice and sea in different stages, the thick ice was 1km thick in some places and made deep scars in the bedrock when gliding over it. When it melted you got your land covered in melting water from it. :laughtwo:

lol no just the shovel : D

I would have used that dumper even if it was just to fill a bucket, but that's me and I'm craZy. :blunt:

its 4000km, then i could come back through bergen, fiords, malmo danmark and so on..until now i just did some one week trip

:jawdropper: you are welcome to get a rest here but I live on the east coast so you need to steer your bike away from Malmö :)

just need to customize my bike to make 3oz weed fit inside the frame lol
im moreorless joking but that was the idea if i was going alone through central europe....for sure i wouldnt risk having weed in russia : D

you can stop here and refill your supplies, think the hardest boarder crossing is in here from south so if you come through Finland they just check if you got any knives on you and maybe moonshine, weed shouldn't be a problem up there. :laughtwo:

thanks for the offer, really appreciate, would be cool to go looking for gold with dynamite : D
that central region of sweden with many lakes always attracted me, would be fantastic to ride there...july 2021 comes fast i need to prepare!

my auto daiquiri lime is doing good under the sun

i went watering the auto mazar and she changed color..looks beautiful
couldnt take steady pics beacuse of wind but i think its ready, buds look great, will harvest maybe tomorrow.

here the auto mazar i harvested the other day, bottom buds werent as developed as tops so i thought i could cut what was ready and leave the rest...
buds already looks much better

Luckily those days with free blasting is over, today you need costly permits and the gold is very scares now here where I live all easy pickings are gone. Lots of abandoned mines though to go explore, found some interesting rocks in my field days before my accident.

But you are more than welcome to come here, hopefully next summer I will have my own house with a guest house. We will see where all those plans will pan out but one must have dreams.

Your plants look amazing Mumps, looks like you got lots of work to be done in the Olive trees section as well. :)

auto mazar are in my neighbours field and you are totally right, those olive trees need a lot of work, mostly pruning the unwanted grow left abandoned for years.
im reading a lot about biking in scandinavia and i found out in sweden you have sverigeleden, a bike route that cover whole sweden..crazy..you live in 3020.
Sydkusten%2BSverigeleden%2BCykel%2B1.jpg

thumb.jpg

maybe in norway there is something similar but i still didnt find it.
there is also this eurovelo route that covers whole europe and has a few roads up north..mostly on the coasts
1.jpg

keep on dreamin!

hey guys hows summer going?
im off work since last week and im spending most of the time biking, today im having my first day off, super tired.
i've finished harvesting all my plants, here the second auto mazar day of the harvest
she had 8 stems that grew more or less same size, beautiful even and tidy plant, she yielded 600g wet trimmed

last week i harvested auto daiquiri lime, that plant looks on a different level compared to my old "lamp" autos, she had the veg in tent the same as others but she laso had the whole flowering time under the sun and thats a game changer i guess..
im not complaining about my old autos, the stuff is great but daiquiri lime is way smellier and stronger, yesterday i rolled one small spliff i was tripping balls, now im kinda scared : D
here she is a few days before harvest, beautiful plant, being my second grow i surely committed less mistakes anyway i think the sun did most of the job.

here is the outdoor grow my friend is watching, pic is froma couple of weeks ago, he says the plants are flowering and doing great

the mokum tulip that was in my garden

and the other three photos, they have been transplanted using and excavator since my friend was scared about neighbour and wanted to change side of the yard, anyway he did a great job, plants are very healty.

other day at around 8pm police came ringing to my door, was very scared when i saw them in my video intercom, i answered and they only needed to ask me about a car i had..lol, coulndt stand for half an hour : D
need to hide the stuff, thinking about bury it.

Harvests! :slide::yummy:

been transplanted using and excavator

Now that's more my kind of game! LoL!!! :rofl:

other day at around 8pm police came ringing to my door, was very scared when i saw them in my video intercom, i answered and they only needed to ask me about a car i had..lol, coulndt stand for half an hour : D
need to hide the stuff, thinking about bury it.

Oh man.... that's some scary thing to have such visit. Glad you managed to hold your mask....! :surf:

Back
Top Bottom