Must The Water Always Be Dechlorinated?

I like you, but that's no very community like, calling out knowledgable members who are only purporting what they do in their own indoor gardens, as trolls.. keep spreading it like its gospel though..

Didn't see that.. intimidate? In what way? No, trying to give correct information, so she/he don't go out and spend hard earned for no reason, when it could go to much more important for the grow room..

Didn't see that.. intimidate? In what way? No, trying to give correct information, so she/he don't go out and spend hard earned for no reason, when it could go to much more important for the grow room..
Jesus, are y'all that thick headed? It is intimidating to a new grower to have this kind of confusing nonsense going on. Maybe not intimidating to you real professionals but a new grower who may not understand the difference between the types/styles of grows that chlorine matters or not just makes them more confused and hesitant to ask more questions.
To the OP....If you are growing in a manner that you have no need or want for microlife to grow your plants naturally then chlorine shouldn't matter. If you do grow naturally or want living organisms then yes, it certainly matters.

I was trying to help if emilya wants to be a moderator im sure she can apply for the job but she is not from what i can see.
Been there, done that... told them I would rather be able to comment as I see fit, as I am doing here. Ignore me if you want, I had my say. You guys jacked this thread, IMHO... and I called you out on it.

If anything, I'd say the organic nits spreading continuing their crap, are being the passive aggressive here.. statement like; if a microbe life isn't important to you etc.. its a thread, you can't intimidate..

I don’t even let my water sit that long, I fill a 10 gallon trash can in my tub and dump that in a couple times when I’m doing my nute change.. I also run bleach in my system, no living bacteria in my buckets, nice and white roots, healthy plants, my grow is in my signature as well
Here mate, I've been considering the bleach recently. Just starting another NFT run and im on a budget so trying to make some cut backs. How much bleach you using? I figured like 1ml/gal would be enough? I usually use sm-90 to keep everything sterile.

Here mate, I've been considering the bleach recently. Just starting another NFT run and im on a budget so trying to make some cut backs. How much bleach you using? I figured like 1ml/gal would be enough? I usually use sm-90 to keep everything sterile.
I use about half to 3/4 of a cap full of Clorox to roughly 18 gallons of water, sometimes more if temps are going to be higher, I do it with every nutrient change, generally you want to run 5-10ppm of bleach if your nutrient temps are above 68-70 degrees (F), I don’t actually measure it anymore I just give a rough guesstimate, be careful not to use too much however as it can cause foaming and overflowing of bubbles if you have a good source for aeration, I have a good size air pump and a water pump that moves 3-400 gallons per hour so it agitates things pretty good. If you can get a very faint smell of bleach when it’s being agitated, your good to go brotha

? :idea:
P1070105.JPG
P1070107.JPG
Huh!?

Back
Top Bottom