My 1st Grow

the simplicity of this setup is very appealing. also the drain-to-waste would make it easier to control ph/ppm for a beginner....

i have been doing a substantial amount of research for the last few weeks, and your setup appears to be made of really inexpensive materials. i was wondering if i might steal your design for my first grow also....

to do this i need to know specifically the dimensions of your growing enclosure, make/model of pump, hoses/fittings, and where would i get the tray you are using for the plants? is that reflectix on the walls? did you have to cut it yourself? or does it come in a certain size?

lastly, do you think your plants could have gain from a 1000W lamp instead of 600W? or do you feel 600W is plenty for that size room?

any other info or tips you have learned regarding the use of your equipment would be appreciated.....

any input would be greatly appreciated.

no lol been a mad 2 week 4 me iv choped the weed dawn and dried it and chopin it wos a big job it tok me all day 8 to 8 and i wos fucked
.. well dried i got 19 oz a lot more than i need so iv give some to my bro.. ill post some piks of dri bub soon .. and as 4 u mrflamboynt thats how my new journal is to stat with the answers to all ur questions so keep ur eye open 4 it m8

CONGRATS! on a successful "first grow"....

OVER 1LB FROM 600 WATTS???!!! sounds like bullocks! but i believe you....

i will wait patiently for your advice.... (hopefully not too long)

thanks

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

just finshed one and it went well it woz uk cheese in the same room in the same way and i got 23onces. some peps on here may say thats bull shit but that wot i got .im goin to do one more in 2 week i may do a journal on that m8t.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom