Greenthumbs42019 1st Journal, Blueberry LED DWC

Thanks man, I hope to get 5 maybe 6 zips. New light is proving worth it so far in my book, considering getting another but from budgetled.
You wont be sorry if you get a @Budget LED light I ordered 3 of them The series 2 + red spec 350watt lights and I Love them. Great people to work with too. Plants are looking Steller . Big harvest coming your way.

Here is a picture of my lights I couldn't use the 4 COBs in the corners it kept kicking the breaker so what I am using are three @Budget LED 350watt series 2 + red spec I spread them out a little more then what they are in the picture after I took the COBs out

Lights 3 9 2020.jpg

Greenthumb I am a new grower myself but they look like they need more time. Check again in a week and post your pics again as well so that others can see and give you better advice but it looks like on the bud they are still clear and only a few cloudy I only see amber on the sugar leafs which you shouldn't determine from the sugar leafs but on the bud

I’m seeing actually quite a bit of amber in those. Only a small amount of clear and a lot of milky. :thumb:
Ya maybe, still going to wait till this weekend I think, took a few more this am...

Back
Top Bottom