My First Grow in DWC!

well i try not to touch the buds at all. but when i pull the bucket out to check the ph and topp off , i end up rubbing on some of the lower buds , then i sniff my fingers or arm or whatever touched the plant. i swear i have never smelt anything so good in my whole life.theres nothing like that smell

haha. mc. does it taste as good as it smells...lol. So im am a freakin idiot. apparently i left my ph meter out over night....stupid. i tested in in the calibration fludid and it still reads right. but its prob f**d huh? i cant believe i did that..

it just worries me. this is already my second meter. the last meter i bought off of e-bay, was f**d since the day i got it, im pretty sure thats why i had major problems at the start of this grow. but im gonna check some plain water withe the meter and also the ph test kit withe the lil vile and drops. just to make sure. at least the tds meter doesnt need any special care

wow, that is awesome.. I have never seen that before.. 3 stems for 2 nodes along the whole main stem... that plant is gonna be thick as hell in a month or 2...

I really think it needs more than a month... I have cut early before, and you can loose up to 30% of the weight cutting a week or two early... right after you cut, it will loose way more weight and mass if it is cut early.. that was my mistake on my first bubblegrow.. now Im letting flower another 2-3 weeks.. EVERY strain fills out more when flowered longer, but some fill out more than others

wow, that is awesome.. I have never seen that before.. 3 stems for 2 nodes along the whole main stem... that plant is gonna be thick as hell in a month or 2...

I really think it needs more than a month... I have cut early before, and you can loose up to 30% of the weight cutting a week or two early... right after you cut, it will loose way more weight and mass if it is cut early.. that was my mistake on my first bubblegrow.. now Im letting flower another 2-3 weeks.. EVERY strain fills out more when flowered longer, but some fill out more than others

Amen! I too harvested early last time. And I thought I had waited. Tried to use the rule - wait til you think they're done - then wait a week more. I will wait longer this time.

yeah im gonna wait as long as possible. i mean its been so long already what with all the problems i had at the begining, whats another week or two

k guys i think i have 2 white rhino males !!! wtf. heres some pics let me know what you think !

DSCN28971.JPG

DSCN28961.JPG

coming up on 2 weeks in 12/12 and still no pistils so....

Well everyone, i chopped the 2 white rhino today, i prob should have waited a lil longer, but after examining them and comparing to pics of male preflowers on the net i decided to pull them both. might have been a premature decision but too late now. sorry the white rhino show is over.. but i still got the lonely white widow. but now she get the 400w mh and a ton of cfl side lighting too

Well everyone, i chopped the 2 white rhino today, i prob should have waited a lil longer, but after examining them and comparing to pics of male preflowers on the net i decided to pull them both. might have been a premature decision but too late now. sorry the white rhino show is over.. but i still got the lonely white widow. but now she get the 400w mh and a ton of cfl side lighting too
Those rrhinos looked female to me. You're to quick to chop !! Ha !!
Another few days, and you'd have known for sure !! Good luck !!

chevyman,Now you can concentrate on makin that baby bloom !! Those WW really put on a show when flowering !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom