My First Grow - Indoor CFL

Thanks, like I said first attempt here I knew going in I would make all the rookie mistakes. Going to hold off all nutes and see what I end up with. The seedlings will get a different soil.

Sorry, but I have to laugh about your remark of the rookie mistakes :) I am on my second grow. My first grow was a disaster. That was after the MG and learning how to clone. I did not understand how the bud thing worked. I was going by calendar days and not the plant. I pulled to early and ended up with 3oz out of 10 or 12 plants. Now that is a HUG :loopy:!! Hope. I made you feel better. :circle-of-love: Keep up the good work :)

You might want to try and repot them into a bigger pot. I take it that you have already flushed, so at least you got some of the nutrients out. Lightly & gently shake off as much miracle grow from around the roots as you possibly can, then add a soilless mix to the bottom of the new pot. make sure the new soil is moist, pack in the roots and fill around it on the sides until it is covered. Water very sparingly at first and watch carefully for new signs of growth. Your plant is already shocked with nutes and flushing, so you really have very little to lose at this point.

Good Luck!

just go buy some fox farm soil and repot them you won't have to feed them for a while since it feeds for at least 3 months but i doubt it will last that long. i started one grow in coco and didn't like all the work it took and took it out and put it in soil and it did great. heres a pic of it months after i transplanted it. to bad its not a female now that was a waste of time. I'm gonna start flowering them early see if its a male or female then pick out the females and toss the males unless i need one. so much to learn and then learn some more it never stops. awesome plant to grow. I'm just as new as you but this forum is the best out there don't bother with the other ones they are rude and unhelpful.

just ask lots of questions and everyone will help you. its like one big family here. I've learned a lot from everyone here.

IMG_010625.JPG

just go buy some fox farm soil and repot them you won't have to feed them for a while since it feeds for at least 3 months but i doubt it will last that long. i started one grow in coco and didn't like all the work it took and took it out and put it in soil and it did great. heres a pic of it months after i transplanted it. to bad its not a female now that was a waste of time. I'm gonna start flowering them early see if its a male or female then pick out the females and toss the males unless i need one. so much to learn and then learn some more it never stops. awesome plant to grow. I'm just as new as you but this forum is the best out there don't bother with the other ones they are rude and unhelpful.

just ask lots of questions and everyone will help you. its like one big family here. I've learned a lot from everyone here.

:green_heart: Me too. It is not reinventing the wheel. It is just trying to stay on it. :circle-of-love:

Using MG soil 9 months flowering mix

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add vermiculite and mycorrhizae.

https://www.pthorticulture.com pro-mix hp growing medium

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.horticulturesource.com general hydroponics gh flora series performance pack

Local supplier of fox farms is sold out will have more in a week. My buddy that grows told me he puts a tea spoon of viniger in our town water so I tried that. Some new pics not much change. The big news is my bro in law ordered a pro-grow 400x for his contribution to our grow room!! Looking forward for that to get that puppy and play.
image8071.jpg
image8069.jpg
image8070.jpg

Local supplier of fox farms is sold out will have more in a week. My buddy that grows told me he puts a tea spoon of viniger in our town water so I tried that. Some new pics not much change. The big news is my bro in law ordered a pro-grow 400x for his contribution to our grow room!! Looking forward for that to get that puppy and play.

A Teaspoon of vinegar??? Are you trying to adjust the PH in your water??? Are you putting a whole teaspoon in a gallon of water??? It usually only takes a few drops to adjust the PH if it is too high.. If you throw in a whole teaspoon, you'll lockup the plants again and this time they probably won't recover.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Congrats on your Tent.

Yeah in a gallon it wasn't a tea spoon exactly it was 4ml I figured that was close to a tea spoon. I used a child's dosage cup and put 4 ml in. Just went by what he told me by looking at them. Have ph tester kit ordered

Did you check your water's PH before adding the vinegar? What was it? Did you check the PH of the water after it drained through the pot? What was it? Vinegar is used in a pinch when adjusting your PH to get it down. Baking soda is used in a pinch to get it up when it is too low.

I don't know what the PH of the water would be after 1 tsp of vinegar in it, but I bet it is going to be very low.

Don't have my ph tester kit yet. But the dude said our towns water runs around 7.3 that's why he uses 4ml to get it to 6.5. Said he hasn't measured ph in years just always uses that because our town water is pretty consistent. After I figure out how to add a sig line mine will say I always feel dumber after posting hehe

Don't add that to your signature, I'm new also, but have experience growing other plants. I would definitely rethink your strategy though, before you pop the next seeds. In an earlier post, I sent the link that is on the main page in the Forum on "How to grow Cannabis". I would really read it, it has tons of information that cover the basics.

The water in the reservoir where I'm going to draw water from is 7.4. I only needed a couple of drops of vinegar to get it down to 6.5. If you go under 6.0 or over 7.0, it will most likely lock up the plant.

I think you said you flushed the plants 2 days ago, so they have more than enough water. Let them dry out to 80% and then transplant into another soil with the properly PH'd water. I wouldn't give them any of that water with the teaspoon of vinegar in it though. Just my opinion.

That is entirely up to you, how long were you going to Veg? After you flip them, they can double or even triple in height. From what I've seen most people grow in 3 - 5 gallons containers. I am growing in 2 gallon containers, because I am aiming for a smaller bushier type of plant (AK-48) with good yields. My skunk/northern lights are going into a 3 gallon pot before I flip.

water from weight of the pot wait till its fairly dry so thr roots stretch out looking for water
almost to the point it wilts almost

Back
Top Bottom