My First Grow - Indoor CFL

Yeah in a gallon it wasn't a tea spoon exactly it was 4ml I figured that was close to a tea spoon. I used a child's dosage cup and put 4 ml in. Just went by what he told me by looking at them. Have ph tester kit ordered

teaspoon? Not sure about vinegar, but lemon juice is what I use to adjust my PH and it only takes about three drops. My water that I transport is from a well and the normal PH of it is a 7. I saw a chart someplace and I think vinegar has less acid then lemon. Or more acid. Sorry about that. I guess I need more coffee :loopy:

Just curious in a normal grow with plants this size and pots this size though for futer reference

I go from solo cups, 1gal, 3 gal, 5 gal and my next for the 12/12 will be 10 gal. And one day when I learn how to grow tomatoes in hydro then I will get away from soil. It is expensive and difficult for me to handle the pots for transplanting. :circle-of-love:

I hope that your soil gets in soon because that MG is not good to use. I use tents and I really like them. Hope to see photos soon. Have a good weekend:circle-of-love:

Quick update a few pictures so far everything seems be growing okay.i am still working through the bugs give me some feedback thanks!
image8162.jpg
image8165.jpg
image8164.jpg
image8163.jpg

Your one plant, 2nd from the bottom still is locked out. Why wait for Fox Farms, get a bag of potting soil and transplant her? Once you get her unlocked, then you can slowly introduce some nutes. The longer the plant stays locked up, the longer it's going to taker her to get back into balance.

I am going to flush it properly tomorrow. First run if I kill only one I think that's better than my initial thoughts. I should of read more before starting. I didn't though so I am considering this a learning experience.

Ok Here some info. When you start using Fox farm soil I hope your choice is Ocean. If your ph is 7 do not touch it. It will be 6.8 too 6.5 when it runs threw your soil. Most good soils will ph down the water for you. You want your PH 6.5-6.8. Anybody using FFO will tell you that. Now for water a good flush you should be pushing 20% extra water threw your soil. For normal watering for a 5 gallon pot you will need about 2 gallons of water. Most pots that size can go three to four days without water with temp 72-78. Now when you get your soil if it is Fox Ocean it is hot with nutes and will burn seedling and clones a little. Don't worry they will be fine. I like to mix fox warrior and Ocean 50/50 to get the nute level down for seedlings and clones. If your using tap or any with Chlorine make sure you let it sit out for 24-48 hours to get rid of the Chlorine. Good luck and Happy Growing To All.

Back
Top Bottom