My First Grow

and i would vote... but sadly i dont hat good fast internet to sit here and go through all the grow jurno's, i have a seen a few like 15 or 20 now and yours is deffinately in the top of the list. when do we have to get our votes in?

Votes close on the 11th

Just so you know, we consolidated all the photo entries in the same post (#1) so that people would slow internet wouldn't have to scroll though all the pages

For the member of the month poll, that L8 is talking about, there's no photos or load time issues

420 Contests - 420 Magazine

grandpastoner! and the "curly type" lights are pretty good. Even though i feel and know that i can do better if i had a bigger setup and because that would allow me to get a bigger better light! lol like the kind some of yall have the badass lights! hopefully i can figure something out and try to get one. I did use them for veg i started with one flood light but then i did some research and i also didnt like how much heat it put off so then i did more research here of course and then found out that cfls were pretty good so i went for it. They are easy to find, pretty cheap, and alot of grows i checked out with cfls turned out real good. I bought 2 cfls and a then a week later i had 4 stayed with four then currently added 4 more.

Thanks everyone!

Thanxxx brother...:thanks: I am really thinking about getting 1 or 2...just a budget issue. Have a great day :peace:

Hey l8 looking good. My internet's been down and they look a lot different than the last time I saw them. I also voted for you. Good luck!

-Sol

MonkeyKing! thanks for checking out my grow man! hope you enjoyed it! And im taking your advice and prob gonna wait to take pics like you say every 4 days!

Soniq420 thanks for clarifying everything about the voting!

sugarpistol! i cant wait to show yall the detail unfortunately i have been taking pics from my instinct phone soon my friend very soon im going to get a digi cam and lots of macro pics will be here!

grandpastoner! you should get those cfls man! they work real good and like you say are good on alot of people budgets!

Pan4 thanks for your continuing interest in my grow!

dollabill1! thanks for stopping by! i checked your grow out the other day you are doing very good as well friend!

Jayson17 thanks for stopping by!

Soltan! thanks for checking back in! im glad your internet is back up and running! I appreciate you voting for me bro thanks!

haha yes it was at first but once they get going they get going! know what i mean. I checked your thread out! good luck with the grow! And today the plants are doing good i can see more and more orange hairs! which really makes me happy!

Back
Top Bottom