Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

Day 66 of flower
ph 6.1
ppm 880

Little update for you guys, idk what the hell is going on with my leaves, im only running full dose of base nutes canna aqua A+B and cannazym, and it still seems like the issues are still spreading, because now the discoloration is getting real close to the buds, it isnt only on the big fan leaves anymore. Anyway looks to me that about 70% of the hairs are brown, I plan on harvesting it at day 73 which is in a week from now, before the situation gets worse. Here are some pics

IMG_069319.JPG
IMG_069224.JPG
IMG_069123.JPG
IMG_068824.JPG
IMG_068520.JPG
IMG_068423.JPG
IMG_068322.JPG
IMG_069731.JPG
IMG_070024.JPG
IMG_069827.JPG

;)

Howlong would you flush for, u think 3 days is enough? And should i use r/o water or tap water, or it doesnt matter? Thanks in advance.

Appreciate it guys, today is day 3 of flush, i was wondering if i should give the plant like a day or 2 of dark cycle before cutting it? Or it doesnt matter?

its up to you man some say it works some say it doesn't may be strain specific
Happy Skunkday Stoner :thumb:

I read a study where harvesting plants after a 24 hour darkness period was used and where no dark period before harvest was used and the cannabinoids were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a dark period before harvest has been debunked.

Thank you guys for the information, its been 4 days since i started flushing, later on i will be chopping her down i cant wait ;) happy 4:20 everyone, i know its 4:20 somewhere out there lol ;)

Ok folks here we go, harvest day.

I cut off and trimmed all the branches, as of right now their handing, n drying, i think by sunday they should be good to go. Then i will manicure and cure ;) Btw guys i was left with a lot of popcorn buds, which u will see in a small bowl in one of the pics, i wanted to attempt to make hash from it, so i was wondering if anyone had an easy step by step how to make hash recipe, or maybe even an informative video on youtube, demonstrating step by step on how to make hash id appreciate it. Here are the pics

IMG_071424.JPG
IMG_071526.JPG
IMG_071625.JPG
IMG_071723.JPG
IMG_071818.JPG
IMG_071920.JPG

when-to-harvest_1_14.jpg

Thank you guys, and thx John i will be checking up on a couple of vids see if i get the idea, and hopefully succeed on making some nice hash :) Pictures to follow up after is dried and manicured, and of course total yield ;)

Im guessing anywhere around 4-5 ounces on this plant, based on what i have hanging there drying. What do you guys think?

Ok folks here we go, harvest day.

I cut off and trimmed all the branches, as of right now their handing, n drying, i think by sunday they should be good to go. Then i will manicure and cure ;) Btw guys i was left with a lot of popcorn buds, which u will see in a small bowl in one of the pics, i wanted to attempt to make hash from it, so i was wondering if anyone had an easy step by step how to make hash recipe, or maybe even an informative video on youtube, demonstrating step by step on how to make hash id appreciate it. Here are the pics

IMG_071424.JPG
IMG_071526.JPG
IMG_071625.JPG
IMG_071723.JPG
IMG_071818.JPG
IMG_071920.JPG

when-to-harvest_1_14.jpg

hey stoner !
just wanted to say that I like what I saw on your journal today ;)
looks like you had lots of trimming done :goodjob:

hope you get a good smoke after curing

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom