Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

Day 56 of flower

Little update for you guys, have some issues going on on my leaves, would like to know what u guys think it is. Nonetheless, im expecting to harvest this baby in 2 weeks and a half, im hoping for the buds to get fatter on these last 2 weeks. Here r some pics for you to view. ;)

when-to-harvest_1_12.jpg
IMG_86201.jpg
IMG_433211.jpg
IMG_33811.jpg
IMG_322811.jpg
IMG_114317.jpg
IMG_061819.jpg
IMG_0617110.jpg
IMG_0616110.jpg
IMG_0615110.jpg
IMG_0614110.jpg
IMG_0613110.jpg
IMG_0612110.jpg

Id say about 40% of the hairs are brown already, any comments or suggestions are very welcome, Happy 4:20 ;)

is that a potassium deficiency i have going on?? Maybe because i lower the dose of nutes im giving this plant..

how many millilitres per gallon and of what are you feeding your plants?

Right now i only have 13ml of base nutes aqua canna A+B, 13ml cannazym, 5ml dutch pro explode, i stopped giving bud candy this week. Initially i was putting 20ml of base nutes and cannazy in the res, and it was working fine, then all of the sudden the burn started coming in, and spreading, this started happening like 4 weeks ago, idk why, thats the reason why now im only giving 13ml of nutes, cause i figured if i give less then the burn will go away, but as you can see the leaves are pretty burnt to shit

Idk if thats a good idea, i think it will probably cause other problems, as a matter of fact i am having some other problems, maybe because i reduced the amount of base nutes, i might be lacking something, looks like i got multiple problems, maybe nitrogen, and potassium deficiency? Let me know what you guys think plz. Maybe ill stop using everything but the base nutes.

when-to-harvest_1_13.jpg
IMG_94191.jpg
g49.jpg
IMG_40751.jpg
IMG_1061110.jpg

Any suggestions are welcomed

I see several different deficiency's in the leaves you have photographed. If your plants were growing well previously I would use what worked well for the remainder of this grow. I would resume giving your plants 20ml of base nutes aqua canna A+B and cannazym.

I see several different deficiency's in the leaves you have photographed. If your plants were growing well previously I would use what worked well for the remainder of this grow. I would resume giving your plants 20ml of base nutes aqua canna A+B and cannazym.

Thanks KingJ, thats what i did the other, changed out the water, im only running base nutes and cannazym, 20ml of each, lets see how things will go from now until harvest day, which will be in about 12 days based on my calculations ;)

How long would you guys say until before harvest? I wanna say 12-14 days. Looks to me that about 70% of the crystals r cloudy/milky, and hairs 50% or more have turned brown. 2 weeks is soon, im hoping that i will see a good change as far as ripeness goes on these last two weeks, and hopefully the bud will fatten up a lil more, as i hear from everyone that on the last 2 weeks they fatten up, lets see how true that is lol. I will go a few extra days if i have to, no more than a 5 days after my due date tho or it will be too late for me. Btw sorry about the bad quality pictures on the trichomes, that was like the best i could provide with what im using lol.
IMG_066722.JPG
IMG_066623.JPG
IMG_066521.JPG
IMG_066122.JPG
IMG_065524.JPG
IMG_065117.JPG
IMG_064922.JPG
IMG_064526.JPG
IMG_063922.JPG
IMG_067018.JPG
IMG_063523.JPG

I know, this was a trial and error run, i can deff see a N, and K deficiency, i probably have a P deficiency going on too, probably because i reduced too much the amount of base nutes given at this late stage in flower when their hungry, and if this really was the case, like i think it was then it should be fixed now, since now im running regular dose on the base nutes. Even tho it been through a lot i think it will look nice when i harvest it, well soon find out ;)
I used a crappy tiny 20x microscope, along with my camera to take the pics ;)

it works the pics look pretty damn good :thumb:
Happy Freeweed day Stoner and a Chronic weekend to you :high-five:

Thx Cronic,
You know what i also found out when i did a res change 2 days ago, my ph meter needed to be recalibrated, it was off by 0.7, and my ph had been on a steady 6.0-6.1, so in reality it was 6.7-6.8 which sucks. How often do you guys recalibrate your ph meter? My came with one pack of ph solution to recalibrate, do they sell these packs separately?

they sell ph calibrating solution
you need the 7 and the 4
i use a bluelab pen which notifies you about once a month to recalibrate by a check mark that's missing you know you need to calibrate
also some routine maybe every couple months or every month you use you clean it with mild dish soap and water with a soft brush but have to be careful not to damage the glass bulb
Happy Sativaday Stoner

Back
Top Bottom