First Proper Grow Attempt - DWC Vs Soil Testing

Sorry for no real update guys...I'm a bit too wasted for it...
420-magazine-mobile2083190499.jpg

420-magazine-mobile294639058.jpg

The silver lining to my disaster. The hash is fucking good...like really fucking good. I just found out my eyeballs can sweat.

Ok bit of an update for today.
Firstly the TD had a couple of leaves that were showing signs of potassium deficiency so I fed hr with 2L of 90% strength nutes. I also gave the same to the RCB.
As for whether or not they are contaminated from the hermie plant I still can't tell. The strange is thing I am finding no actual male flowers anywhere on the DWC plant. Im still working through trimming some of it and not 1 male flower yet. 1000s of tiny immature seed cluster everywhere that are just forming but no open male flowers anywhere at all in sight. Its just odd to me I thought it would have to produce the flowers then pollinate itself not just straight up start growing funky seeds.
Ah well moving on...
The TD and RCB have been joined by a Black DOG in the flower room. Its only small but it will give me some smoke atleast while I work out my next move for a serious harvest.
The RCB is hiding at the back sorry.
420-magazine-mobile1918109854.jpg

Possible light bleaching on TD??
420-magazine-mobile786929972.jpg

Not much I know, but there isnt much going on right now sorry guys.
Take care all and have a great day. ✌

Indeed!

Is that what you made with the seedy buds?! If so, mighty fine lemonade!!
Yeah I only made a little bit though. Plenty more bud to make a few more batches lol.
And thank you, i'm very pleased with it, but it was so good I smoked it all so need to get working on the next batch.
Now I want to work out BHO too

Glad you are working through things even though it's a pain in the ass. :)

Crazy how much room you have without the big DWC in there now. Everything can breath.

Keep rocking it brother!
Thanks dude! I dont handle failure well lol, not going to let this beat me though, I'll get there in the end. And yeah that DWC plant was about 4ft square lol. Lots of room now.

Sorry for the lack of updates life is crazy right now for me. Everything has been flipped upside down and I might be moving house in the next couple weeks/months. We'll have to see how things pan out but I have a lot on so sorry if I'm not on much over the coming weeks.

Due to the above mentioned circumstances I had to chuck a fan on and get the bud dried a bit quicker than I'd like.

The Soil 1 plant yielded exactly 1oz dry. I thought it would be more but its less dense than i hoped.
The DWC is a bit harder to gauge as I chopped up loads of main buds to make hash. I would estimate I chopped up atleast 1/4 - 1/3 of the total harvest of buds into the hash pile (I've had some nice hash though ) That said after getting the remaining buds trimmed up and the big stalks removed I was still left with 286.7g dry buds. I have smoked some now and its actually not as bad as I had feared. Not the best taste or smell to it, but it gets you high alright. Overall pretty happy with that yield. I would guess it was close to 350-400g total, but I already made hash from it so no way to know for sure.

420-magazine-mobile854631192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1332685387.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1481655577.jpg

In other news I think the TD may be pollinated as the bud production/growth seems to have ground to a halt. Still we'll see I'm planning to let it grow out.

Sorry thats all I got time for. Hope everyone is well and I'll be sure to check in when I can just got loads going on. Take care all ✌

Thanks a lot everyone. Sorry for the lack of posting life is just crazy right now. Off to look at a house tomorrow so hopefully its suitable and we can get it. Big things coming if so .

I have had a buddy of mine come over and for a small donation of 20% of the end result he taught me all the ins and outs of BHO and we quite literally had a blast...

I used a water bath and then hotplate to purge and oh my word. Nasty bud still makes nice shatter!! All together I got 10g (kept 8g) from about 3oz I did get 2g of dry sift from it before making the BHO also (from scraping out blender after chopping it all up). Did a couple of runs using different bud and got different colour shatter as a result .
Anyways:
420-magazine-mobile1515520338.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1945458059.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2005488749.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1887664133.jpg

420-magazine-mobile194716838.jpg

Needless to say life is crazy, but i'm high as fuck so its all good

I don't have a dabbing rig so Ive been basically buttering rizlas with it then making a joint in them .

Hope everyone is well and hopefully be back to normal soon enough...take care all ✌

The meds still look good my friend.. Lots of hash, some concentrate and a great learning experience. I'll tell you this....my friend has been growing for almost 7 years exactly the same way. He had his shit dialed in and was pulling good bud every month from his perpetual every month. No reason to change anything ......right? Well my friend.. .......YOU and your DWC plant inspired him to change his setup to DWC or at least experiment with it. As someone said earlier "lemonade from lemons". Not every grow is gonna be perfect, but a lot of people read and troll these forums and although you're new to this (as am I), You've already been an inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom