Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

Thank you guys, i got some work bags coming to make that hash, buds still drying hopefully will be rdy by sunday. Pictures to follow up on total yield, and on my attempt to make hash ;)

Thx Cult, i will deff give it a try in the future, no ph stuff sounds amazing, but i actually liked the aqua stuff it worked really well during veg, idk where i went wrong in flower, and since i still have a lot of it left, i might as well use it lol. Plus i believe next time around ill have better results with it, since ill be knowing what to do better than i did before ;)

ok that looks like a great start to the roots. white, hairy and lots thick tap roots. Now is time to get ur nutes in res full strength. u can see theres issues going on with plant. ive never used the base nutes u are using. i absolutely must recommend Canna Aqua line up for nutes when running DWC. They are so stable and i go in at full strength as soon as roots are through net pots.

I use:
Veg
Canna Aqua Vega
Voodoo juice (optional)
Piranha (optional)
Tarantula (optional)
Cannazym (Absolute must IMO)
B-52 (very useful for plant health, especially when training and defoliating plants)
Guardian Angel (very good if res temps are slightly over 70f, gives great healthy roots)

Flower
Canna Aqua Flores
Voodoo juice
Piranha
Tarantula
Cannazym
Scorpion Juice
B-52
Dutch pro Explode
Bud candy

My list of nutes/additives is long and i try other things. But this works for me everytime. quite expensive to buy it all at once, so maybe try it down the line.

Set ph at 5.5, u might find it creeps up quickly depending on nute line. try keep it between 5.5-6.2. Use nitric acid ph down in veg and phosphoric acid ph down in bloom.

Hope this helps.

First you experience guys tell new guys not to go & spend all your money & then you give us an $500.00 nute bill!! Start us with low budget items first. That's helpful information.

Question, when do u start doing defoliAtion in flower? Should i do it now, or wait to see bud sights first? Its so bushy i feel like i should be doing something to it. ;) thx in advance for anyones comment or advice ;)

Hey yo Stoner what is defoliation?

Defoliation is when you selectively chose which leaves to remove from your plants in hope of increasing the light to either the nodes where the branches will grow from or the tops that grow into buds while removing areas that will not receive enough light.

First you experience guys tell new guys not to go & spend all your money & then you give us an $500.00 nute bill!! Start us with low budget items first. That's helpful information.

mate im a professional full time grower. the list a gave is what i have used in the past to get amazing results. if u notice i do say optional at the side of the products u could miss out.

If u want a basic, cheap nute mix just go with a simple base nute, basic boost and a root enhancer. the list above is if u want to get serious. However there are other nuites and mixes that give great results, thats just one example thats proven to me.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom