Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

Thx Cult. I guess we can also call that lollipopping right. So heres some info i came across, thought some of you guys, including me, lol would like to know.

Lollypopping is the technique of trimming-up the lowest branches to give yourself good access for watering and to keep a nice air-gap between the soil and your lowest leaves. These lower branches never get enough light to fully bud and deplete the rest of your plant's resources if not removed. These lower branches, when removed while still in the vegetative state, make excellent clone donors. They are the oldest part of the plant and have the most hormone buildup and will root quickly. Check them over well and make sure they aren't infected with thrips or spider mites by giving the fresh cuttings a quick neem oil dip, or H2O2 and water. If every plant lollypopped yields just one clone, you will have a perpetual crop with no need for mothers. This will free up space and prevent bug problems that come whenever anything sits in the same room for more than a month (like mother plants). Lollypopping ultimately gives the remaining buds more girth and fuller "lollypop" appearance when finished flowering. Lollypopping is a must, this you can trust, much better than having your buds in the dust.

So thats we doing, ill post sum updates tomorrow ;)

Its going alright, yesterday completed 3 weeks for flower, so i removed alot of lower branches that werent receiving any light, and gave it a heavy defoliation. The plant looks naked tho!! lol i hope i didnt over do it, well we'll see, lets give it a few days, or a week and see how its gonna come back, i think it will be alright. Ill get a pic later on tonite for you guys to see. peace! ;)

Waddup guys ;) its been a lil over 3 weeks since i flipped to 12/12, yesterday i removed the under growth, and heavy defoliation, i hope it comes back good, at this point i stripped it so much im not too sure if i over did it or not..anyway, i see a lot of tops, buds are still skinny, and not too much trichs, i can see them forming, but its very little still. Maybe because its mostly sativa and it takes more time? Anyway, i expect n hope to see some good changes in the next week or two. Comments are always welcome, thanks. ;)

Day 23 of flower
IMG_9023.jpg
IMG_46726.jpg
IMG_85542.jpg
IMG_019630.jpg

Whats going on guys?? Can anyone please help me identify whats going on here? Looks like i have an issue, i notice yesterday on most leaves browning tips, some curling up a little.
IMG_075924.jpg
IMG_52052.jpg
IMG_42273.jpg
IMG_71861.jpg

IMG_108719.jpg

looks like its progressing to the lower growth, i see some tips starting to yellow.
IMG_64014.jpg

I know is kinda hard to see with the hps light on, but any comments or suggestions r greatly appreciated ;) thx!

I dont think so, ive been running the same amount of nutes, and it doesnt look like nute burn to me, nor light burn..i did some looking around and what it looks like to me is a zinc deficiency, but then again i have no idea. So please guys some help and suggestions would be very welcomed ;) thx.

never have had any luck growing...crazy its weed ,should grow like one...lol

I have a friend every time I leave a weed plant at his place they end up being dead or are dying ^^
so I keep the plants and give him a bit of weed :) he is happy that way :)

Sup King, so if it is nute burn what do u do, do u change out ur res and put less nutes in it, or just dilute what you already have with plain ph'd r/o water?

run ur base at 3/4 strength and continue to add the explode. ive never seen that happen with the mix and strengths u are using, are the roots looking ok? The aqua nutes arent strong so even at full strength its only around 1.4e.c. if u havent seen an improvement in 2 or 3 days, run the res on quarter strength base for 24 hours then change out and return to full strength. that will wash any salt build up out of the roots.

run ur base at 3/4 strength and continue to add the explode. ive never seen that happen with the mix and strengths u are using, are the roots looking ok? The aqua nutes arent strong so even at full strength its only around 1.4e.c. if u havent seen an improvement in 2 or 3 days, run the res on quarter strength base for 24 hours then change out and return to full strength. that will wash any salt build up out of the roots.

Sup cult good to see u on here..roots are looking fine, and yes i do find it weird too that i got nute burn, because the nute strength is only around 1.4-1.6ec. I did a res change 2 days ago, everythings at full dose, ive been adding plain water to dilute the mix, if i dont see any improvements should i do another res change before time and only add 1/4 nutes like u said? If its necessary, what the hell ill do it, but if not i didnt wanna waste nutes for no reason, as the bottles i have arent the big ones, and the dutch is pretty expensive.

Back
Top Bottom