Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

U know i could do that, n ur right itd be a monster plant lol, but then again i cant do it :/ im only gonna have enough time to finish this one, then for a lil bit of time i wont be able to do anything..so i dont wanna have something veggin for that long to then just get in the way of things u know what i mean.. But next time around i will start out with some nice fem seeds, and ill probably veg it for like 4 weeks make a monster plant out of that ;)

And the investment for another light..just cant do it right now :/
All good tho, ill try to put an update for you guys tonite, now its just one sitting in the closet alone lol, High expectations for a female, well know soon.

DAY 15 of flower

Waddup guys, plant is looking great, its crazy how big its getting and how fast, it grew 2 inches over the past night, almost getting outta control lol. Do you guys recommend some low stress training during flower if needed? I was a little worried that space may be a problem, like i said it grew 2 inches in a day, its standing 12 inches away from the light, and the light has 6.5 inches left to go up, so i have pretty much maybe about 8.5 inches more to go before it starts getting too close to the light source.. So any ideas or suggestions on that is appreciated ;) Check it out.
IMG_57962.jpg

Oh and i told u i had a thing for this plant lol ;) correct me if im wrong but looks like pistils to me ;)
IMG_5203.jpg

By the way i also took a couple of pictures from these damaged leaves, and i was wondering.. should i be removing these leaves now, or should i just leave it untouched for the first 21 days, and then do a heavy defol after?

IMG_32581.jpg
IMG_86532.jpg

You guys think that this is some kinda deficiency i have going on here? Im not too worried, since only the old fan leaves are like that, and the new growth looks nice and green ;) But itd be nice to know, any comments on that is appreciated.

your leaf damage with the small rust spots appears to be a calcium deficiency. I would increase the amount of calcium you are supplying to the plant.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

your leaf damage with the small rust spots appears to be a calcium deficiency. I would increase the amount of calcium you are supplying to the plant.

Thx mate, i have some calmag laying around, do you think i should maybe add 1/4 or 1/2 dose of it?

pull off the bad leaves. what are u putting in res now at what strength. u should be on bloom nutes now.

Waddup Cult, as of right now i have aqua vega A+B(i havent switched to flower base nutes yet), cannazym, and voodoo juice, at full dose. Last res change was sunday.

By the way, the post above i said DAY 15 of flower, but its not, i dont know why i wrote that lol, it was DAY 10 of flower, today 11. Maybe i was too stoned.. ;)

yeah so start canna flores at 3ml/litre, dutch pro at 1/2ml per litre and cannazym 2.5ml/litre. wait another week or so to add bud candy. hows ya roots looking. oh and drop ya ph to 5.5 and dont readjust, it'll creep up to around 6.2 and that is fine, plus it will allow the calcium to be absorbed if thats ya prob.

Roots are looking great, ill post a pic later on tonite, and ill do the rez change today if possible, but def by tomorrow it will be done. Now this has happened once already, my ph was at a steady 5.7-5.8 for a while, and then in a matter of a night, it had dropped down to 4.9..thats a major diff, i wonder why that happened..

Another thing too, when i mix my base nutes, it sets the ph on my purified water to 3.5 idk why.. very low.. so i always have to add a lil ph up when i do res changes.

Yea its funny, i remember one of your posts you said that just with the base nutes ur ph is set to right around 6.2 if im not mistaken, which sounds perfect, only have to do a slight adjustment. Now mine on the other hand sets itself to 3.5 everytime, idk why the difference, it didnt make sense. Ive been using purified water all along, my tap water reads 150-200ppm (0.3-0.4ec), next res change which will be tomorrow, ill do it with tap water just to see, maybe thats gonna do the trick, and maybe fix the calcium prob along the way? Hmm..well see.
Ill be removing some damaged leaves tonite, still didnt change the base nutes, will do it tomorrow or the next day maybe..because im actually still waiting on my booster. ;)

Back
Top Bottom