Stoner's Kerala First DWC Grow

Isn't voodoo juice just beneficial microbes although it helps boost yields by promoting healthy roots it isn't really a bud booster so I can't see it hurting continuing without it.

its beneficial fungus. its not a boost but it aids in nutrient uptake at a critical time in the plants development. def wont do any harm not to use it. but if u plan to use it its best to give it the full recommended 2 weeks but not to go over that.

mate check out my last finished journal. it shows what i use and how i use it. ive just taken 7oz 6g dry off a dwc plant i vegged for 17 days and took down 12 days early. Environment is the most important element to any grow followed by a solid nute regime. Its true u can get results using half the stuff i use but i get the absolute most out of my plants and havent seen anyone get the results im getting in the time frame that i get them in, yet.

mate check out my last finished journal. it shows what i use and how i use it. ive just taken 7oz 6g dry off a dwc plant i vegged for 17 days and took down 12 days early. Environment is the most important element to any grow followed by a solid nute regime. Its true u can get results using half the stuff i use but i get the absolute most out of my plants and havent seen anyone get the results im getting in the time frame that i get them in, yet.

Thats beautiful..and yes, im following ur recipe, u posted here somewhere on my journal ur list of nutes, i wont use all of them cause money is tight right now, but i will use a few of them. Right now im only a noob, Ive done so much research and reading, but this is the first hands on attempt, trial and error, learn from it and apply my learnings on the next one, and as good as the plants are looking right now i feel like im doing a lot better, and if i do get about 5oz for each plant ill be happy ;) So hopefully with in the next couple weeks i have some interesting pics for u guys.

Now i have a question..once i flip, and i start noticing the first signs of sex, if one of the plants happens to be a male should i pull it out and throw it away? It will be half my harvest gone.. But how bad is a male plant anyway, or a female plant that has been pollinated?

i find AN is far too expensive for what it is but they do have some excellent additives. get a solid base nute then work around that.

If one plant is male get rid of it straight away unless u want to breed. I certainly wouldnt recommend this first time around and personally i think its pointless when there are so many great strains out there. A male will wreck ur female. u wont have any bud, just seeded shite. if u want buds pull any male at earliest possible chance!

What i think im gonna do is take a couple of clones from each tonite, so if one of them turns out to be a male, ill just replace it with one of the female clones after its rooted, and just go straight into 12/12 right away, along side with the other one. i was thinking maybe that way id be able to increase my harvest a little, or do you think going straight to 12/12, and not even vegging it will produce very little?

Thx dude, heres an update for you guys
DAY 3 of flower

IMG_74041.jpg
IMG_37844.jpg
IMG_35642.jpg

Ty sir, cant wait to start seeing the flowers coming out. Hopefully one of these plants will be female, if not both ;)

yeah they will be 0 oz if male hahahaha. In future if u are just going to grow out start to fin from seed use feminised seeds mate, they quality these days. i have even had mother plants from fem seeds.

Yea that would suck lol, at least ill have learned and am confident for the next one, but..im still really hoping for at least one to be female. What exactly do u mean by stArt to fin from seeds? And yes next time i will get quality fem seeds ;)

Question, when do u start doing defoliAtion in flower? Should i do it now, or wait to see bud sights first? Its so bushy i feel like i should be doing something to it. ;) thx in advance for anyones comment or advice ;)

Thats true, u know exactly what ur getting from a clone, plus it gives u a head start, so ur saving time. But most likely i will have to start again from seed next time, which is fine with me, i expect things to get started and moving along way faster next time around, hence ill start doing the right thing right from the beginning ;)

Back
Top Bottom