My first indoor Northernlights

SouthernOnt

first indoor grow to compensate for my losses this summer hopefully she takes off and I can get some Christmas smoke

so far the clones are looking better some pics will be up soon

here are my 3 little ladies
100_12322.JPG

a week or 2 and they should be big enough to start under the MH bulb to give them and extra stretch

thanks bro I'm cutting it close but it should be christmas

one has been put under 12/12 the other 2 are still under 24/7 and they should be getting 2 afghan big bud and 2 rhino to keep them company this weekend

SouthernOnt, good deal bro, glad to hear! We had to start a new journal for our clones and seedlings. Ya gonna post pics for us illiterate pic hoe's?...lol. Keep em green bro, good to see ya still around. Don't be such a stranger.

yeah too many blunts not enough thinking lately lol should have pics up tommorow of the one in 12/12 and the 2 in veg pumped for afghan big bud and rhino is always a staple in most gardens and a favourite of mine

lol dunno bout pro but avid grower is good enough for now

here's 2 of my northern lights as promised alot bigger than last seen
north.JPG

north2.JPG

the 3rd northern lights has like 7 branches but is half the height of the others hopefully it kicks it into high gear soon but the other 2 will be ready around christmas so it's all good but the 3rd definately is gunna be a bushy bitch and has the roundest leaves

here's a pic of the bushiest northern lights
bushy_north.JPG

really looking forward to how this one buds out should be very dense

thanks bro always nice to get good vibes sent my way really looking forward to see what my bushiest can do

Back
Top Bottom