My First Journal

Hey out there my :420:Family! It has been a week Team Cookies has been busy to say the least so without further ado....
DSC0014617.JPG
DSC0014311.JPG

Preparing to take clones for the next round "Revenge of the Cookies" grow. I made an error in an earlier entry or rather an omission, the "Team Cookies" grow was indeed started in Rapid Rooters, but rather than place the Rooters in a tray....I planted the Rooters in 18oz clear Solo cups filled with Coco Loco.....then covered the clear cup with a second red Solo cup. One girl...two cups method that I learned here! Rapid Rooter holds the seed in an exact position...Team Cookies seeds are planted so the tap root emerges down, the only purpose of the Rooter is to hold that 5-25 dollar seed precisely where I want it.
By placing the Rooter in the Solo cup this eliminates transplant shock for a very young plant....absolutely crucial. All of these plants where started from seed 8/1.....40 days or so.
DSC0013211.JPG
DSC0013315.JPG
DSC0013115.JPG

Ummmm.....top to bottom: Blackberry OG, The Purps, and Strawberry Cough

ok now I am drooling

I apologize for not posting sooner! My Father was the only living person who knew about Team Cookies....sadly he passed in the end of August. I love you Papa....

Clones next....Flowering commences in ten days. Thank you for all your support.....I only hope I can return the favor someday in some small way.

The leaves on the Strawberry Cough are my favorite. Such elegant lines. I can feel the laughter bubbling up when you look at them, no? :high-five:

Lol...Yes, she is a lady! Very distinguished lines and growth pattern, not a fast grower....I expected the Haze genetics to provide more vertical growth. I found a video on Youtube in which Kyle Kushman (Breeder) discusses being gifted the Strawberry Fields pheno and his overall experience breeding and growing.....really Cool!. I am hesitant to pick any favorites at this point, but if pressed I would have to say that the White Widow is my personal favorite, incredibly well bred (Robert Bergman) she displays incredible vigor and the odor emanating from her in veg is incredible! Thank you for taking an interest SweetSue! I spent almost six years performing strain research prior to making my genetics selection......Soooooooo many strains I want to try!:thumb:

DSC0013018.JPG
DSC0012014.JPG

Hey Brownstone, loving youre grow!! looks real gd n healthy. 6 years??? I know its difficult to choose but 6 years lmfao, thats some serious hesitating :smokin: Have to say though you chose well, I love the sound of them all

Hey Herby40! Thank you so much for your compliments. I should clarify the genetic selection for this particular grow did not take six years...rather I spent six years acquiring strains from breeders across the globe and current have 221 different varieties. I have space to run 12 to 15 plants, but try to keep it to 6 to 9 girls at a time. By limiting the size of my team I believe this allows me to focus on the individual needs of the plants....each girl gets more attention. I still have PHET seeds somewhere from a SSSC ....from 1989. Advances in LED lighting, Hi Brix grow techniques and Feminized seeds have changed indoor growing forever!

I am hesitant to pick any favorites at this point, but if pressed I would have to say that the White Widow is my personal favorite, incredibly well bred (Robert Bergman) she displays incredible vigor and the odor emanating from her in veg is incredible!

BrownStone, I bought all my first seeds from Robert too and I'd have to say the WW and especially the Jack Herer are my favs. Jim

Wow so just some rough calculations....but if I were to grow 6 plants at a time from seed, 6 grows a year, it would take a minimum of six years to exhaust my seed inventory. Lol....I am a seed Junkie!!!:high-five: Just ordered TH Seeds 20th Anniversary pack. All the plant in this grow are new to me, other than the Cinderella 99 which I have grown out before from the same breeder (BCBD) but I am still in search of the pineapple phenol. Hopefully this time!

MJ you got this Seed Junkie all twitching again! I have been eyeballing that Fruity Mixpack from Robert....Pineapple Haze, Strawberry Kush and Blueberry.:circle-of-love: Claire and Robert are awesome absolutely some of the best people in the Breeder game. I have no love for the Dutch breeders by nature....in the eighties I sent large sums of cash to Amsterdam hoping to acquire new genetics and more often than not....never received my order. The grow underground in Seattle in the eighties had a common theme. "Hate the Dutch"
Lol...still don't trust anyone in Amsterdam....seed peddlers. Anywho.....Thank God for Herbies!

Hey MJ, did you ever top the WW? I decided to run two WW based a video from Dude Grows....Absolutely amazing! Jack Herer??? Hmmmm that just sound yummy!

Not old enough to top, born 9/4/15 I think. I do plan to clone the plants of all the seeds from Robert. I am certain that these will be the framework of my future grows as I really don't see that I should keep buying seed if it's not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom