My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

@Trump

I thought that was cool that you got my humor about monopolizing my own grow journal. 😂

When I first planted my seed 8 weeks ago, I thought when I was smoking my own weed that I grew I'd think who's the man? . . . Rick's the man! 😂

I think I can see now if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have got to the point with Mary that I am now. Thanks again Man

This

One plant has been such a trip. I can't imagine looking after a commercial grow. It's been a great trip though. Thanks again man

BTW try not to spray anything on the leaves unless you have to. Wet leaves can foster mold and mildew. One of the reasons I like to use an auto irrigation system on my plants is so that I don't get any of the leaves wet.

@Trump

I thought that was cool that you got my humor about monopolizing my own grow journal. 😂

When I first planted my seed 8 weeks ago, I thought when I was smoking my own weed that I grew I'd think who's the man? . . . Rick's the man! 😂

I think I can see now if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have got to the point with Mary that I am now. Thanks again Man
Naw! It was a group effort. I didn't get it right at first. That was @Keffka and @Azimuth . Keffka saw the soil depletion and Azimuth saw the cal deficiency. I just salted the thread with a bunch of science I learned over the years!!! 🤠

Exactly right!!

@Ramblinrose1965 it's like you shouldn't compare 'some' bands who claim to have the spirit of the dead (or some that actually do like DSO), but between Mary and Bertha . . . There's no

Exactly right!!

@Ramblinrose1965 it's like you shouldn't compare 'some' bands who claim to have the spirit of the dead (or some that actually do like DSO), but between Mary and Bertha . . . There's no comparison.
I am a big DSO fan
I try and catch them whenever their in town (~);}

No I have not
Just saw them for a 2 night run right before New Years.

Just to be clear I just got on the bus and became a head 3 years ago after being sent home with Barton morning dew from work one day. I got into the zone and played it and it was like a religious conversation. I've seen many dead experience/cover bands lol since; but, nothing compares to DSO especially at the Jubes. To me to show up with my tent and cooler and participate/experience the Jubilee is to experience the Spirit of the Dead and to experience the Community of communities. You should find a way man

I love the dead and I love DSO

I don't have any resin that is cloudy yet, let alone amber . . . but I think I can see how the most patience will be required for waiting to harvest at the right time. Lol
IMG_20240208_080050304.jpg

Here's a current page from my other journal and a current photo of the sisters.

I tore my closet apart to bring in electric and make this happen, I'll put it back together and clean and paint and make it more sanitary after this run.

Mary is so top heavy and wobbly. I feel like she needs a stake to be safe but I'm hesitant to push a bamboo stake through her roots?

IMG_20240211_065356705_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_065300201.jpg

You could tie bamboo stakes to the outside of the pot with a loop of rope around the outside. Three would give you super flexibility.
As @Azimuth mentioned, you could tie stakes to the outside but I wouldn't be worried about sinking a stake in her. Just be careful as you work your way through. If you are worried about hitting the tap root you can try and configure something resembling a tomato cage around her to support her.

Here's an update on the second plant. She is 2 weeks old today. In comparison to the first plant she is about 4 times larger than the first plant at this time. Actually in the picture below the first plant is almost 3 weeks old, so I'm attributing this improvement primarily to switching from Miracle Grow to Lush soil mix.

IMG_20240213_063716645_HDR~3.jpg

IMG_20231226_105422251~2.jpg

Here's an update on the second plant. She is 2 weeks old today. In comparison to the first plant she is m about 4 times larger than the first plant at this time. Actually I think n the picture below the first plant is almost 3 weeks old, so I'm attributing this improvement primarily to switching from Miracle Grow to Lush soil mix.

IMG_20240213_063716645_HDR~3.jpg

Looking good Terrapin Station.

I'm in week #10 now. The buds continue to get fat and the pistils are withdrawing. Still crystal clear resin none are cloudy.

I guess I'm surprised that there is next to no smell from this plant?

IMG_20240213_094354785~2.jpg

Watered Mary today and gave her a bamboo stake for support. I couldn't turn her to water her without worrying she might break in half. I guess there's worse problems in life.😂

IMG_20240215_132735807_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom