"sea.....hawks"
"sea.....hawks"
"sea.....hawks"
"sea.....hawks"
"sea.....hawks"
"sea.....hawks"

"super bowl bound"

I'm speechless, these guys are bad a$$.

Check out Bennett, stole a bike from one of the cops, priceless.

Dutty --

I can't send a PM because my post count isn't high enough. Guess I need to post a bunch of "me, too" posts to get that count up! I want to know, and the "whys", but I can't ask via PM. But I can receive PMs if you get my drift! ;)

Best wishes,
Stimpy

thought you meant the black hawks. silly canuck

man you Washington guys are taking my moving plans away,should I exclude Washington state from my thoughts??

left with CO,Oregon and AZ,hmmmm

Well Oregon allows 4 to grow for personal use Washington zero. If your looking to stay medical I wouldn't recommend Washington. There trying there damdest to end medical cause it's taking tons of business there for taxes out of the state coffers

So today I'm gonna clean out cloner I never got around to it the last few days with everything going on. And yesterday was the hawks game.

So I'll be cleaning it out and loading it up with probably like 10 Strains roughly. So soon I can get some genetics out for safe keeping

Also today I'll be getting my package from my favorite seed bank. The one we can't speak of. I'll post pics of how discreet there shipping is and packaging

I'll also do the same for the sites sponsor bonza seeds in all fairness. One cool thing that bonza offers is you can get as Lil as just one seed for each strain if that's what you prefer. I like 5 or more so I can for sure usually get a male to breed

Hope that helped. Didn't want to get into the wattage versus tonnage of ac mumbo jumbo.

I personally think too much watts in that setup but to each there own. Glad to see you on the forums again c526 i was wondering about your health

Ok so Sherman sprained elbow.
Thomas dislocated shoulder

Couldn't get real motivated then I heard that pounded a men's room red and boom clone box cleaned, added some Strains in for me pitbull,lemon skunk,ultra grapefruit now just waiting on one of my dispensaries and a few buddies. Should know what else to throw in tonight.

DSC_14984.JPG
DSC_14994.JPG
DSC_15003.JPG
DSC_15012.JPG
DSC_15025.JPG
DSC_15032.JPG
DSC_15041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom