My garden

Does that include the contaminant tests too? or is that just the THC/CBD profile?

Ya I guess I need to hookup with a dispensary. I've been working on it.

Yes it includes
Thc
Cbd
Cbg
Moisture analysis
Foreign material.
9 terpenes
9 cannabanoids

Doesn't include mold,yeast or salmonella checks that's another 70$

Yes it includes
Thc
Cbd
Cbg
Moisture analysis
Foreign material.
9 terpenes
9 cannabanoids

Doesn't include mold,yeast or salmonella checks that's another 70$

Thanks. I'm gonna call one of the places in Spokane and see if they will let me use their account.

Hey i see you doing your thang! Those plants look niiice :goodjob:
Im new to the whole growing, can you give me any feedback on my plants? there currently 4 days old

IMG_39708.JPG
IMG_39697.JPG
IMG_39685.JPG

Are these your results? I had no idea WW could score that way. I have 7 WW seeds left, but I hated the genetics I got in the 3 I tried out. I'll give the strain another chance if I can get that kind of profile.

Hey Dutty--

I share Hiker's surprise regarding that WW profile. Can you share with us whose genetics you're using? I guess what I'm wondering is if the seeds are available through one of the retail seed providers? I *really* would love to track that down for some needed meds.

Thanks!
Stimpy

Hey Dutty--

I share Hiker's surprise regarding that WW profile. Can you share with us whose genetics you're using? I guess what I'm wondering is if the seeds are available through one of the retail seed providers? I *really* would love to track that down for some needed meds.

Thanks!
Stimpy

i guess i was not the only one that noticed the cbd level in that white widow,, assuming that is what the post is about,, i even mentioned it in my journal,, wow,, i just started a ww seed and besides,, i have not much experience with those test numbers, other than your and websites selling seeds, but i have not seen a cbd number over one or maybe 2, so, i noticed,, cheers pal

Ok it's not that crazy.

So it's from cbd seeds and it's actually called the widow.

I got a cutting from a patient I set up and taught to grow. Not believing the hype I took 1 cutting and cloned accordingly. Just harvested first one and boom.

So it's available from attitude seeds I believe and the breeder is cdb seeds

I'm very excited cause the 2:1 ratio approximately however same patient just tested there sour tsunami and it's like. .75 thc 16cbd so I'm glad I'm helping them. That's the best satisfaction

Hey i see you doing your thang! Those plants look niiice :goodjob:
Im new to the whole growing, can you give me any feedback on my plants? there currently 4 days old

IMG_39708.JPG
IMG_39697.JPG
IMG_39685.JPG

4 days they look great. Just don't over water. DONT DO IT. Just wait till soil is dry finger nail deep then lightly water.

Sweet thanks. I was gonna call the Stanwood store, went in Saturday but they didn't have any yet. May stop on my way home today.

So I got two Rhode Island reds I'll post pics later.
Also I got card results for the cbd widow, Rosetta stone and Dj short f13. I'll post pics

Hey 36gr0w want a part time job? A beer meeting would be required first

Analytical 360 took those pics in there lab. There's a cheap microscope you can take pics with that is available on amazon for like 50$ hooks up to computer as well.

i have 1 that hooks up to a i-phone its a cove u slide on to any i-phone,the scope screws into the cover,problem is its not pc compatible i do not have an i-phone,i just got a digital 60$ camera at walmart,nothing exp.but its better but i dont understand the settings im a electronic smoe.lol.i feel,i no im misrepresenting my work and it is irrtating,sorry about stupid questions,ty 4 answering bro.have a good 1:lot-o-toke::green_heart::rollit::joint::passitleft::peace:ss61

And here's the close ups. I'll be entering her in nug of the month next month. Just need to upload some pics zoomed out.
ANL32638-230x-300x240.jpg
ANL32638-25x-300x240.jpg
ANL32638-50x-300x240.jpg

This is where I drop the keyboard instead of mic and just go to bed.

you put up some amazing numbers dutty,, of course, you are the only one i see here putting the numbers up, so those are all the numbers i know, cept for the seed sellers numbers. that 30 % thc is another number i have never ever seen before,, 25 is about as high as i have seen, wow,, you are good, must say,, cheers pal

Back
Top Bottom