My house got hit

Thats pretty lame they stole all of your stuff.

It has to be someone who knows where you live and whom you have told or they told someone else and they would of had to known you were going away.

Also being in the country like you say you live chances are its not a random act.

So try and think who you told where you live and what you have going on and when you will be away.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thats pretty lame they stole all of your stuff.

It has to be someone who knows where you live and whom you have told or they told someone else and they would of had to known you were going away.

Also being in the country like you say you live chances are its not a random act.

So try and think who you told where you live and what you have going on and when you will be away.

No one knew I was going and the few that knew I was growing left with me or live where I went I just think some one could smell the exhaust vent at night but that will be fix on the next go around I hope

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No one knew I was going and the few that knew I was growing left with me or live where I went I just think some one could smell the exhaust vent at night but that will be fix on the next go around I hope

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Well its possible they smelled it but who would of known to check your house to see if your actually gone, so it has to be someone close to you.

Its not random.

Not starting anything but its almost always the friend of the 19 year old in a situation like this. Its someone he knows Ill bet money on it. Not on purpose did he just split with his girl.

no they live down state, i think i might have a idea who it was, but will not know for a week our so cause the few up here that grow only grow a few strains and some of what i was growing just hit the store a few days ago....we shale see\

no they live down state, i think i might have a idea who it was, but will not know for a week our so cause the few up here that grow only grow a few strains and some of what i was growing just hit the store a few days ago....we shale see\
Either way not much you can do about it as you can't call the cops on a illegal grow.

All you can do is better secure your stash and grow like get two nasty dogs to help out. :)

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

cops dont do shit for it but take a report, and than you will always have their attention ....
True at that cops will only take report but it saves your ass if ever looked at growing more then you should be at any given time.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Search craigslist, kijiji, pawn shops. Call around. They'll sell your stuff before they put it to good use.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes i understand that, but see i cant really work, i got hurt in 2013 and have not been able to go back to work sense, i dont have any family that can help out and cant really tell them, my growing takes care of my family and house and now with this going this long i really dont know where i am going to be in the next 3 months, you know its bad when your 19 year old comes over to pay your rent, really makes you feel like shit.

I would donate if I could but due to the nature of things I don't see how it would be possible. I feel for you man. Hang in there. It'll get better. Start with some cfls. Good luck.

Well first off I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you James I also had something similar not a burglary but a straight up blackmail where I'm at it's illegal to grow I'm sure you guys seen midnight express and even it's not like the movie and you could get long time in the can for what we do , I had to destroy 70 plants my first grow ever and I did it to myself plus had to change house all the rent and utility bills went to trash just because I trusted someone like TheNuttyProfessor says loose lips sink ships but that's just the way life sometimes you got to lose in order to gain more

Back
Top Bottom