My house got hit

That suxs!! It happened to me many years ago. Turned out it was someone that I knew but wasn't really friends with (we had some mutual friends). He had heard about my grow from one of these mutual friends (my big mouth and my fault) and knew when I worked and just decided to help themselves to my small beautiful crop. It's hard, but keep your growing adventures to yourself, except for anonymously posting here of course. Learn your lesson, move on and take proper precautions. The WiFi camera is a great way to go.

Sent from my SM-T710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Either way not much you can do about it as you can't call the cops on a illegal grow.

About 1% of us won't call the cops for anything. We handle our own shit.

Hey if you don't have any seeds I'll send you 2 or 3 crown royale seeds if you want it's at least something I can do to help a fellow grower out just pm me and I'm sorry that you got robbed you should put some cameras up if you can afford them

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Hi
I just spoke to our super sponsors Crop King Seeds, my MoTM December prize was donated to james so he could get started again.
Also, with my sweetest bird voice, I asked them to take extra good care of him, and she promised they would :hug:

Hi
I just spoke to our super sponsors Crop King Seeds, my MoTM December prize was donated to james so he could get started again.
Also, with my sweetest bird voice, I asked them to take extra good care of him, and she promised they would :hug:
I was gonna send him CKS seeds too
Hi

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Hi
That's awesome that people can pull together and help others out. Good Karma all around

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes i understand that, but see i cant really work, i got hurt in 2013 and have not been able to go back to work sense, i dont have any family that can help out and cant really tell them, my growing takes care of my family and house and now with this going this long i really dont know where i am going to be in the next 3 months, you know its bad when your 19 year old comes over to pay your rent, really makes you feel like shit.
I'll send you some beans if u like pal ?

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Back
Top Bottom