My Intro

SaraStaysFly

Last June (of 2016) I moved from New York to Oregon to pursue my research and dedication to cannabis as a medicine. Since that time I have gotten off of 22 pharmaceutical prescriptions.... yes 22. That's is actually the same amount of veterans that die a DAY by suicide... you can look it up, it's factual. I am here to make a difference. Sold all of my belongings to start over. Haven't made many friends because people find me offensive... I could care less.... but i love the atmosphere here and the scenery. Oh, I am also a military veteran, although I don't care to speak about it. Much love and Good vibes!

Welcome aboard!.....Oregon has just about everything possible far as people goes as fairly ecclecitc to say the least, so can depend on what town you are in. Though the big wrench in that equation is the "Natives" (as in those born in this State) don't take to outsiders much, so only step up you have being from New York is you are not from California ;) :rofl: as they really dislike folks from California :rofl:. But there are quite a few folks that not originally from around here with points of view all over the map, unless you in middle of nowhere small town Oregon at which point you doomed lol. Not a Native myself but been here since I was 14, so since the late 70's, which I guess is pretty close after that many years.

Back
Top Bottom