My New Room

If it was me, IMHO... I would move the plants into the room on a 24 hours/7 day light cycle for a week or two. This will give everyone time to adjust, including fine tuning your room. I would then put them into dark for 24 to 36 hours depending on the time of day you decide to keep the lights on. Fire the room up on a 12/12 cycle and sit back and watch the magic. :goodluck:

:popcorn:

maybe I am not stoned enough yet to understand... are you saying to let the light run 24 hours a day? during the move?

My one girl going into the room is on day 50 of flower, the second girl is day 19 of flower, and his are between day 14 to day 30 of flower,,, wouldn't going back to a 24hr cycle f with them, and put them back to veg?:smokin:

SO, for a quick update.. I said screw it, and since I only have 2 girls going into the room, and my buddy has 4, I decided to just bite the bullet and give it one 18hr dark cycle... She did not look like she minded it yesterday,, but now will keep close eye on her,, hopefully she does not get too stressed out... I will get some pics up (probably monday when I get back to work)

We pretty much moved in yesterday, got a little tweaking to do today (put up the mylar etc)

My buddy got 2 small LED panels for our veg cab.. it would have been way too hot with 2 150w hps in there, so now we got a small 15w led for the nursery, a 45w for the freshly potted babies, and the 150 hps (hopefully I wil lbe getting a MH bulb for it soon) for the larger veggin, then out into the flower room... Veg cab is already full, and the flower room has 4 girls in it right now, with 3 more going in today..:cheer:

Listen man you have serious room where :goodjob:
Looks like a professional right all the preparations and all the holes there is really room for growing marijuana in its own.

I guess everyone is waiting for the main course ha ha ha :thumb:

happy fathers day...
I am just about moved in,, got a little mylar to put up, and some cords to neaten up,

I will get some pics up on Monday, when I get back to work...

hey everyone,, hope everyone had a good fathers day..

well here is an update..

the cab, (dealing with some heat issues, may replace the 150 hps with a 90w ufo)
IMG179.jpg

left side of cab,, 2 girls about a week away from going into flower
IMG183.jpg

right side.. top,, nursery
IMG180.jpg

right side bottom,, starting from the right.. the three are bills brand.. whatever that is..lol

next row, front to back, 1024, 1024, and white russian

left row, front, in orange pot, is a g-13, and in back is the sharksbreath..
IMG182.jpg

the flower room with the girls just placed in there (my 2 plus 3 from my buddy,, one more to go in)
IMG178.jpg

and this is them all arranged under the 600
IMG194.jpg

so, hopefully starting in about 6 weeks, we should be able to pull 2 plants every 2 weeks, one for each of us. Thanks For looking. :) :thanks:

wow very nice room man, I need to do something like this to my basement. It will keep it cleaner for sure. Great job man, the plants look good. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Its so fun to look at these cutes :yummy: The room was just perfect there is nothing to add

By the way what is the picture number 3 I see that it looks Box of water. Does it increase Hidropuni?

thanks for looking..

Optical.. that is the nursery.. just humidity is too high inside, dealing with heat issues as well, so once I get it dialed in, you should not see as much condensation on the side..

update.. I just ordered 2 new fans from newegg they are 80mm computer case fans, but high velocity,, 84cfm, I will be replacing 2 25ish cfm fans with these, so I should go from a total of 75cfm, to around 190cfm. hopefully that will take care of the heat issue... (veg cab is less than 30 cf.. )

so, I was thinking last night,, (kinda stoned at the time)
this 80mm case fan from vantec (got it from newegg-dot-com) is 16 bucks delivered, 5 watts, 84 cfm

the huge 6" inline blower I got was 435 cfm, and like 100 or 125 watts... and it was 120 bucks (with tax it was 127.45)...

If I had cut 6 small 2 inch holes (and made a light trap or whatever) it would have been 504 cfm total, 30 watts, and 96 bucks delivered...

I could have got 8 for 128.00, it would be pulling 40 watts, and pushing 672 cfm...

am I missing something here? Is there a reason why one huge 6 inch fan would be better than 8 small 80mm case fans ?

Nice grow!

What are the ambient air temps at the cab intake?

PC fans dont deal with back pressure well. (the light trap adds a lot of back pressure)
Blowers are much better at moving air though the corners and bends of cab/room ventilation system.

CFM's dont really tell the whole story of a fans efficiency. The manufacturers claims for CFM's are based on performance in free air with no back pressure. and like most manufactures claims, they also are greatly exaggerated.

Nice grow!

What are the ambient air temps at the cab intake?

PC fans dont deal with back pressure well. (the light trap adds a lot of back pressure)
Blowers are much better at moving air though the corners and bends of cab/room ventilation system.

CFM's dont really tell the whole story of a fans efficiency. The manufacturers claims for CFM's are based on performance in free air with no back pressure. and like most manufactures claims, they also are greatly exaggerated.

thank you for that.. I though I was losing my mind...lol

the cab is actually in my beg room, so that is part of the temp problems..

actually the main room is pretty decent,, avg lights off = 72, lights on is about 80, I figure it will bump up to about 83-85 with the second light.

the intake for the cab is at the floor, so temps there are probably a few degrees cooler.

in the cab, lights off is hovering around 75, and lights on is getting to 90... I gotta stop that, but I think the new fans should do the trick.. I will let you guys know.

I put one new fan in last night, then turned it on, and watched as the middle fan slowed down, and the end fan started spinning backwards..

Snowbender... now I see what you mean about not handling the back pressure.. hehe

so, I took all three small fans off, covered the center hole, and put the two big ones in the ends.. much more air flow.. and they are almost as loud as the big fan in the room,, just a higher pitch..lol

Back
Top Bottom