My New Room

so here are a couple of pics of the fans..
IMG202.jpg

notice how much thicker it is
IMG203.jpg

so question for the electricians out there...

the fan is rated for 10 watts, 12v, and .9a

I have a plug-in transformer that is 25w, 12, and 1000ma,,

so,, do I need 2 of these to run the two fans.. I figure I had to add the watts up, but do I add the amps to?

so would I need 1.8 amps worth of transformers? am I making sense?

(I did use a separate one for each fan,, I was just wondering if I did the right thing, or was I being paranoid.. hehe)

i would jus rus some regular house fans too some people come give u the rigth input on that i did the same thing bougth a converter for a fan wit 3 wires an its jus sittin there but yours seem too b workin if i read it rite hope some1 who know amp watts an volt pops in cuz some thimes there more to it

well, I figured if I added them up, I would be fine..

someone once told me it was like a hose,, one value is total ammount of water that flowed, one is the rate at which it is flowing, and one is the hose,, the amount that it can allow through.. or something like that.. I just forget which is which :)

so here are a couple of pics of the fans..
IMG202.jpg

notice how much thicker it is
IMG203.jpg

so question for the electricians out there...

the fan is rated for 10 watts, 12v, and .9a

I have a plug-in transformer that is 25w, 12, and 1000ma,,

so,, do I need 2 of these to run the two fans.. I figure I had to add the watts up, but do I add the amps to?

so would I need 1.8 amps worth of transformers? am I making sense?

(I did use a separate one for each fan,, I was just wondering if I did the right thing, or was I being paranoid.. hehe)

You did the right thing HZ. The fans draw just under an amp each, and the txfrmr is rated at 1 amp. All good.

well, I figured if I added them up, I would be fine..

someone once told me it was like a hose,, one value is total ammount of water that flowed, one is the rate at which it is flowing, and one is the hose,, the amount that it can allow through.. or something like that.. I just forget which is which :)

In your example, Volts would be the pressure of the water in the hose. Amps would be flow rate of the water.

Watts are a measure of power. 1000 watts (kilowatt) is equal to 1.34 horsepower.

Your energy provider charges you for electricity by the kilowatt-hours (kwh) used in your billing cycle. For example, 10-100 watt (1 kilowatt)lights burning for 1 hour has used 1 kwh.

Wassup HZ?

Got somethin' for ya.....

HUMID-copy.jpg

ignore the dials cuz I think they are mixed up. the percentages are accurate...

well, the 2 new fans seemd to help alot,, I think I may still get one more...

before the new fans, the cab was getting up to 93.. :yikes: the room has been a steady 84 during lights on, and 75 during lights off..

with the new fans, the cab is holding steady at 86 lights on, and 75 lights off...

humidity was holding at 59% in the main room, and was at 61% in cab,,

I would like to bump it up in the cab just a bit,, but still dialing it in..

Thanks agaim Hogdaya,, just getting tons of stuff from you :)

I am trying to get evening temps down a little more,, it will also help for the day, if I can start at a lower temp..

working on maybe addin some A/C to the room...

:slide: is like once in motion always in motion lol :popcorn:

inertia = a body in motion tends to stay in motion, a body at rest tends to stay at rest....;)

So, I decided to go home at lunch and pick up the memory card....

here she is, just after moving it into the new room..
IM0535.jpg

she is on the right here,, put into flower on 5/1,,, there is a G13 on the left, she was put into flower on 6/1,
IM0533.jpg

edit: these were supposed to go on my first plant thread.. sorry..

this was my friends veg room,, that is where the plants in the veg cab came from

enjoy :cool::rollit:

IMG544.jpg

this was his flower room,, most are now cut down, and a few went into the new room
IMG536.jpg

this is the new room right now,, with everything in there..
waiting for his light to come down

IM0549.jpg

:popcorn: i'm addicted

Back
Top Bottom