My New Room

Thanks DJ... it's kinds a hack..lol, pics make it look good.. but all I had to work with,,
the basement I got has a ton of moisture and some mold issues, so I had to make sure that I got good clean air in there, and protected for mold..

if you want to see an awesome grow room,, check this guy's grow room out... OMFG it is truly amazing, makes mine look like a tinker toy.. lol

thanks DJ, yeah, his room is a wet dream,,

right now I am battling heat issues in my room,,, I gotta go get some a/c hoods.. the local hydro shop has the luminaire 6" for 110.00,, I just don't have the cash right now..

I should have just gotten it to begin with.. oh well,, live and learn..

I am having heat issues as well, although probably not as severe as I don't have HID lighting. I have been trying to figure out placement of my CFLs in relation to the fan and placement inside my cab to find the best cooling effect. I think I just need to almost start over to fix my exhaust issues.

I am having heat issues as well, although probably not as severe as I don't have HID lighting. I have been trying to figure out placement of my CFLs in relation to the fan and placement inside my cab to find the best cooling effect. I think I just need to almost start over to fix my exhaust issues.

do you have any pics of the cab? what are you using for fans now?

High Herb, despite the issues, do they ever go away!, looks like you're chugging along. Looks like anybody can do this :)

:peace:

yup.. chugging along..

ok so here is the room, with both lights, and el cheapo reflectors
IMG239.jpg

on Sat. it got to 92 in the main room... not good..

so we went and got 2 luminaire 6.. I will get a pic up soon..

yesterday, room topped out at 86.. much better..

yea bro eating n smokin can be two whole other shows funny about waken up stoned at least you aint have to toke up hahahaha :rofl:

do you have any pics of the cab? what are you using for fans now?

Here is a recent picture of how I have the lights set up at the moment. I haven't run into any problems with temps so far but I also haven't been sealing my cab completely.

P1020802_Large_.JPG

P1020838_Medium_.JPG

I have a generic PC fan linked to a DIY carbon scrubber that dampens air flow by a ton so it probably isn't pushing the most air. I can feel a slight bit of breeze from it though. I also have a video card blower fan pushing a bit of air out the front over the top light. Not sure on CFMs again but it was off an nVidea 6800 Ultra, anyways I also have a 4" personal fan as my main form of air circulation and cooling at the moment. I use it to blow air over the leaves and lights at the same time and have my thermometer measuring the temperature of the air after it has passed over the lights to give me a 'max' temp.

I have the link to my journal in my signature if you want to check it out.

And here ->>>First Grow! Stealth Stereo Cabinet CFL Bagseed Attempt

I will definately check out the journal..

if the pc fan is not doing it for you,, you may want to try that screamer I got from newegg.. that has the same footprint as a 80mm pc fan (just twice as thick) and has more power...

zen how about some canna banna bread hahahahah

yeah, waking up baked was pretty nice.. but waking up because the wife thought she was dieing,, well that was not so good. She was like that cop who ate the brownie.. I can laugh now, but man, she was freaked out, says whe will never touch an edible again, and yesterday, we were having breakfast, she ordered some strawberry-banana smoothie... she got sick,, says it must have been her body refusing the bananas... she still says I tried to kill her (jokingly..)

so, for my PSA... to all those peep out there that have never eaten canna-edibles, and that smoke very little.... DO NOT eat a WHOLE piece of canna-banana bread..

oh, and she found out the next day,, that if you have gotten way to high,, OJ helps bring you down,, I guess something about the vitamin c..

one thing to add on the edibles though.. my wife's friend has fibro-mal something,, anyways her nerves are over-stimulated..? so she (at times) is in a ton of pain, and never sleeps through the night,, she takes all sorts of meds to control it, and supposedly help with pain and her sleeping (they are expensive and she doesn't take them all the time)
well, I gave her 2 pieces of bread, and a few cookies,, she ate a little each night, and said she had the best three nights sleep she has ever had, she slept through the night, all three nights, and enjoyed the buzz before going to sleep as well..

yes,, that fibromyalgia.. thanks.. definatel gald it helpd her out,, and weed is illegal.. so f'd up,, it works better for her than the narcotics that she gets prescribed... but that's another rant, for another day :lot-o-toke:

it was 1 amp, 12v, 11 watts,, (I think)
IMG202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom