My New Room

so, I was not able to get as much done last night as I had hoped... got distracted..

cabinet with the cover on the light trap

IMG01.jpg

I snipped a part off the fan so I could screw it in..

IMG09.jpg

fans going in
IMG08.jpg

IMG37.jpg

cab in new room
IMG24.jpg

from corner of room looking out, see cab in corner, and left over pergo used on the floor
IMG32.jpg

from outside looking in the door, you can see new nute cab on the wall

IMG10.jpg

new vent fan... HUGE
IMG11.jpg

the green on the floor is just some padding for the pergo,, wanted to try and keep floor white and not track foot prints all over.. will be getting a pair of slippers to wear in room, and will leave shoes outside the door..

so, that's it for now... hopefully I will be able to get the mylar on tonight, and get the clones and babies in there..

well planned

thanks.. my buddy and I were talking,, that probably is the safest room in the house..lol (the house is OLD and creaky,, this is the only real solid room,, and the only room that is sqaure and level)

we joke that is a tornado hits we can bunk in the room with the girls..

dunno where the wives will go though,, not enough room :)

so just a quick update..

new lumatek 600w digital ballast (you can also see the new slippers Igot for the room,, will be taking shoes off to enter,, hopefully keeping the basement dirt out..
IMG45.jpg

here is the new light in place, and the fan installed as well
IMG44.jpg

I am too cheap to pay the 20 bucks a pair for the yo-yo's,, so I used 2.00 pulleys and cleats instead..

IMG68.jpg

IMG72.jpg

so a question for you guys...

if you look in the pic with the fan up, you can see a light, part of the basement lights..
I was thinking of putting one of those green party cfl's in it,, that way I could work in there during dark hours, or if someone forgot and left the light on, it would be ok..

is that ok? is it safe to run the green party cfl in there, or should I just remove the bulb to be safe?

ok, now for a little rant.. :eek:fftopic:
went to wally world last night to pick up a couple of extension cords, a timer, and the slippers you see int the pic abive... went to the 20 item "speedy" checkout line....

the @!#$@#%$%^&$ lady in front of me has 30 items in the cart, two kids and one on the way, and runs through like 10 different WIC transactions..... OMFG are you serious!!!!????!?!?!?!? now, my wife got WIC when the kids were young, so I do not have anything against that, or how many kids you have is your business.. but this is a "speedy" lane,, can't they limit it to one transaction? man,, :sorry: for the rant :focus:

Room is looking really good ZEN!! You have enough space in your room for a lot of pretty ladies, so how many med plants are you planning on growing in there?

Where I live its so over populated that people go to the speedy check out lines with entire loaded carts trying to hurry and get out of the store.. I usually don't mind it, only because I always toke up before going shopping. lol

only because I always toke up before going shopping
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks for looking..

I plan on using the veg cab to supply me with clones/babies,, and hopefully we (me and my buddy) will be able to put 2 girls into flower every 2 weeks,, with a total of approx 10 girls in flower at any time.. hopefully we will be able to harvest 1 plant each,, every 2 weeks.. well that's the goal anyways..

also, been reading up on making oil, my father-n-law just diagnosed with like 4 diff types of cancer, the wife is completely freaked/stressed out (I can't blame her,,,,) so I told her about the oil, and I think I read a few threads here that pointed to herer's web page about it,, something angels? anyways, I told her about the cancer helping properties and she is all for it..

so now I have even more support from her for my room,, which is good too.. :)

Hey HZ sorry to hear about your father-n-law....I was reading in this months issue of High Times about a guy in Oakland, CA named Steve Deangelo who is the Executive Director of Harborside Heath Center and I guess in his research he found that bud with low THC levels but with high CBD levels (the stuff that doesn't get you high...damn it) help slow or even reverse a bunch of different types of cancer, MS, and other serious injuries. Might be something to check out. Hope he pulls through...I will smoke a fatty for him! Anyway Room looks great and look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!

P.S. Two of the strains they found that have these traits were Soma A+ and True Blueberry x OG Kush.

Hey HZ sorry to hear about your father-n-law....I was reading in this months issue of High Times about a guy in Oakland, CA named Steve Deangelo who is the Executive Director of Harborside Heath Center and I guess in his research he found that bud with low THC levels but with high CBD levels (the stuff that doesn't get you high...damn it) help slow or even reverse a bunch of different types of cancer, MS, and other serious injuries. Might be something to check out. Hope he pulls through...I will smoke a fatty for him! Anyway Room looks great and look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!

P.S. Two of the strains they found that have these traits were Soma A+ and True Blueberry x OG Kush.

:thanks: +reps for that.. I will have to look into getting those strains to play with.

I asked this in another thread. Changing light cycle but figured I put it on here as well..

so, I am ready to move my girls down to the new room. right now they are under a 150hps and 4- 23w cfls, (2 each 2700k and 6500k) and the lights are on from 630am to 630pm...
my buddy has a few that will be going in as well,, he has a 400w hps that will be going into the room as well..
his lights are on from noon to midnight...

what is the best way to get these two synced? would an extra 6 hours of dark be better than 6 extra hours of light? (I think so, but want your opinions)

also, should I ease my girls into the new light it is a dimmable ballast,, so I could start at 250 then to 400 then to 600...

thats funny humm a fallout shelther grow lol i jus seen some acres in cali wit 2 houses an planty space almost packed a bag

thats funny humm a fallout shelther grow lol i jus seen some acres in cali wit 2 houses an planty space almost packed a bag

after the kids are in college, the wife ans I want to move.. cali would be nice, you can snowboard, and surf the same day. (never surfed,, but love snowboarding) cali just seems sooooooo expensive to me (land, cost of living etc). although, that Tenessee pot cave house... now that was AWESOME.. makes me dream of burying a shipping container underground for a room.. around here 200k gets you a decent little home on a small lot...

I want to goto Utah or something, get like a 100 acres and nice hous for that.. I was looking at land in norther VT by Jay PEak (love that mountain),, last year I could have picked up a 45 acre lot for 50k... I wish I had the money

sounds like a good deal 45 aces yea that would be great is vt legal yet after after the fallroom joke i was thinkin a saferoom grow lockin smoke all the evidince lol

yea i dont have the 100k could have but thing r what they r but i was thinking 5 acers 2 houses rent 1 acer or 2 there was pens for animals an plenty work space glass studio mayb thats gonnna b my next hobby may start a compasion club when u do rite u cant go wrong n farm the land for market could have recooped in no time at least in my head

as far as the dimmer if works good an can save money n u wanna save i would do i think rosemans ligthing tut said u can put a 400 watter closer for more lummens then u could 1000 watter dont quote me but it was broke down well if i can link it i will

yeah, I saw that thread of Roseman's as well (at least I think it was his..) about the lumens and distance thing..

I think I am going to give my girls 26 hour days for 3 days, and put them on a 13/13 schedule?,, would that F them up? My friend has 4 girls to put in the new room, and I have 2, so if a couple get f'd, we would rather 2 than 4 get messed with.. so it's my girls that will be taking the time change.. just trying to figure out the least stressful way..

eithre a 1 time extra 6 hours dark,, or 6 days of 12 hour days, and 13 hour nights, or 3 days at 13/13... I am leaning to 3 days at 13/13 but have not made up my mind yet..

im not sure there so many cycles people run but i think u can go from veg to flower wit no stress the long nigths will help some people do 1 day of darknees then flower i suck at vegging so i been 12 12 for my last test

If it was me, IMHO... I would move the plants into the room on a 24 hours/7 day light cycle for a week or two. This will give everyone time to adjust, including fine tuning your room. I would then put them into dark for 24 to 36 hours depending on the time of day you decide to keep the lights on. Fire the room up on a 12/12 cycle and sit back and watch the magic. :goodluck:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom