My plants are dying, please help?

I use cal mag on every watering.

These spots look like calcium deficiency.
Screenshot_20240513_160847_Chrome.jpg

This spot looks like mag deficiency, or pH issues.

Screenshot_20240513_161100_Chrome.jpg

It is everywhere in the plant.
If we are talking the same plant it looks like the problem is in the top several inches and all the lower leaves look green and relatively healthy. Is it possible to take the container the plant is in out of the tent and maybe take a photo so we can see the whole plant from top to bottom but with a side view?

Cannot say that I have seen anything like this on any of my plants but at this point I am starting to think it is a Potassium shortage. Some of the bronze or copper coloring is common with a Calcium shortage but would need to see more of the plant for starters.

I usually use it because red spiders appear on plants.
Were they spiders? Spiders kill and eat mites and many other insects that cause problems.

Another question, did you spray with anything else for insects?

If we are talking the same plant it looks like the problem is in the top several inches and all the lower leaves look green and relatively healthy. Is it possible to take the container the plant is in out of the tent and maybe take a photo so we can see the whole plant from top to bottom but with a side view?

Cannot say that I have seen anything like this on any of my plants but at this point I am starting to think it is a Potassium shortage. Some of the bronze or copper coloring is common with a Calcium shortage but would need to see more of the plant for starters.

Were they spiders? Spiders kill and eat mites and many other insects that cause problems.

Another question, did you spray with anything else for insects?
Red Spider Mite

Red Spider Mite
Looks like potassium and mabey manganese deficiency to me. I’d check root zone ph first, along with runoff ppm to see if ph is in range and feed EC in grow medium. If ph is out of range, it will appear as several deficiencies at once. When you flush, use enough ph’d water to reset ph level to 6.5 in soil, about three times pot volume usually, but if it’s out of whack bad, it may take more. Once you have flushed well, give them a 1/4 dose of nutes and see how they react. Once they are growing good again, shoot for 800 to 1000 ppm runoff. Overfeeding is worse than underfeeding . Checking ph and evc of runoff once a month can save you from lockout and many headaches! Good luck

Back
Top Bottom