My secret supplement - Oh its the best! 4 weeks from seed OMG!

budgreene

100_126712.JPG
100_12114.JPG
100_12294.JPG
100_12827.JPG

And bro im feeling like santa you know in a giving mood so you get the secret.........cypress wood ashes !! soak about 3/4 cup ashes in 1 gal of water for 24hrs.strain and feed (foliar is ok too ) watch them jump !!!!!!

I don't follow ? I Never said that! I asked if you could keep the pics comein as looks like a nice turn out could be at the end of This grow ! But if you want to be a dick about it ! Then carry on !

look brother im not being a dick about it..I just said you know alot about this site fot being a new mewber...... (like a cop !! )I appolagize if i offended you.

look brother im not being a dick about it..I just said you know alot about this site fot being a new mewber...... (like a cop !! )I appolagize if i offended you.

Ur last pic is the finger. Nice looking grow but ur super secret additive is common knowledge in the community. Cona is big on using ash as well.

no thats my partners finger lol ... and cypress is the key my brother. granny would roll over in her grave if she knew her top secret tea was common knowledge lol besides its not a mallicious finger anyway its saying " Im number one "

Haha. Well then fuck him! Lol.
Idk about in ur area but cypress really is common knowledge out here man. We do a lot of field clearing and.the like. As a result we have a lot of oak cypress juniper and fir ash.layin around (avoid fir) my first organic grow was cypress and oak ash (75/25) and coffegrounds with some worm poo brewed in pantyhose. Sorry to ur Grandma, but in my neck of the woods this is hardly a secret lol. She sounds like she was a smart lady tho.

So far , their mostly feminized seeds accept the gdp youcant get them fem only reg. And some pinxpress/gdp that were bagseeds I got about 60 out of a half lb. ,but they are very strong seeds .they are 2 weeks behind the rest , and bigger than most. there is 20 hero seeds "blue monster holk " feninized ,but on the label it says they morph easy.I think i have a bmh morph . Ill know more in a couple days.today is 53 veg day,10 more and i think 12/12....... Dont ever grow 5 diff strains and expect to keep them together, some are ready to go to 12/12 now .. oh well my bad. Bet it will be right next round, gonna do two hundred feminized in 14x26 with two light movers and 6000 w mh/hps , and probably 2400 w of cfl

I started to get into your journal... got part way down and got the finger. Joke or no joke it makes folks feel like they are getting the finger. For me, it just pisses me off and thats it but for others well they might not say anything but they won't be back either.

Your grow looks awesome and thank you for giving up your secret. I will give you plus reps for that!

edit - I thought I was in a journal, you should have a moderator move this to "journals in progress" ... and take out the finger pic :cheesygrinsmiley:

any1 offended by the finger I am truly sorry to offend , its my partner giving me the finger cause i told him "smile for the camera "

Your a little to sensetive partner , but I appologize.. If I new how to remove the pic I would. Maybe you should consider changing your screen name

Your a little to sensetive partner , but I appologize.. If I new how to remove the pic I would. Maybe you should consider changing your screen name

Cool. Why change my screen name?

Back
Top Bottom