Need help asap: Have deficiency

gottagrow1999

420 Member
So, I'm coming off week 10 D76. This yellow spots have starting showing up around the bud site sugar leafs. Can anyone tell me what they are. All other fan leafs are totally healthy. Thanks.

101.jpg

Hard to see in that picture. Can you post another pic of the leaves? What are your plants in (soil/coco/etc)? What are you feeding them?

Hello? U asked for a pic, I took 1. Do you have any suggestions pal? Would like to try and add what I need now. I've everything that a plant could need. I am mainly running her from supersoil. I have raw P-K I only added the last couple of days. I added some N more of a 2-5-5 mix. And I have 14 different nutes from advanced Nu. But I've been keeping this grow organic and only since she's came into heavy flower this has started heavy the past week.

Mag is a mobile nutrient and usually gets stripped from lower leaves and moved to the growing tips/buds.

If the deficiency is appearing at the top/tips it is usually an immobile nutrient.

Just thinking...

Welcome gottagrow1999, this is where it looks like magnesium to me but usually wants some phosphorus in my opinion. @Emilya , is this the way you see it?
It is that time of the grow when the P and K needs skyrocket, and I think that this is what we are seeing. If myco was not used in the building of the containers, which greatly aids in P uptake, I would say that this was the cause of this very minor deficiency this late in the grow. Ca will give spotting on the leaves, and I don't see this... I see the middle and margins of the leaves showing the deficiency. You could add some more finishing nutes, especially if you neglected the myco in the beginning, but you are close to the end and I don't see a big need to chase after this... just pay a bit more attention as you are uppotting to take care of those fungi next time. I would back off on the additional N at this time too... according to Mulder, N that is building up in the soil can cause problems in K uptake.

mulders chart.png

Yeah? I was thinking that too pal. I've only introduced raw P-K the last couple of days and I have big bud organic and a few other things with mg. Basically the whole AN line. Sensi PH perfect. Bud candy, nirvana, piranha, tarantula, voodoo, grow A+B/bloom A+B, B-52, rhino skin, overdrive, bud factor x, big bud coco/organic, sensi cal mag extra, bud ign, and I have a few other random things from biocanna and I have raw N-p-k. Gonna dose her with mg, and a few other trace elements. The he'll with keeping her organic, she hasn't been getting much of these nutes
Ah, that helps me remember why it's probably not that! Thanks Pat!

It is that time of the grow when the P and K needs skyrocket, and I think that this is what we are seeing. If myco was not used in the building of the containers, which greatly aids in P uptake, I would say that this was the cause of this very minor deficiency this late in the grow. Ca will give spotting on the leaves, and I don't see this... I see the middle and margins of the leaves showing the deficiency. You could add some more finishing nutes, especially if you neglected the myco in the beginning, but you are close to the end and I don't see a big need to chase after this... just pay a bit more attention as you are uppotting to take care of those fungi next time. I would back off on the additional N at this time too... according to Mulder, N that is building up in the soil can cause problems in K uptake.

mulders chart.png
You mean micro? Well I've been given Piranha&tarantula since she's been born so. I know how micro helps. Also I made supersoil formula which has billion of fungi?

You mean micro? Well I've been given Piranha&tarantula since she's been born so. I know how micro helps. Also I made supersoil formula which has billion of fungi?
Supersoil does not usually have myco fungi added to it. What did you add to accomplish this? Did you successively uppot to get into your final container, and add myco fungi at each stage, or did you just start in your final container? All of this factors in as far as P uptake... your plant is only as strong as its roots. with your dual deficiency of P and K, I suspect it all comes down to the roots, and the mycofungi.

Supersoil does not usually have myco fungi added to it. What did you add to accomplish this? Did you successively uppot to get into your final container, and add myco fungi at each stage, or did you just start in your final container? All of this factors in as far as P uptake... your plant is only as strong as its roots. with your dual deficiency of P and K, I suspect it all comes down to the roots, and the mycofungi.
Well from the jump I was adding voodoo juice, tarantula and Piranha so I think I have root and fungi covered. With autos it's best not to transplant, and the formula, (supersoil formula), I used takes a couple weeks to transform the soil, so it's best to start out in the pot from seed-harvest. I soaked soil in these root stims and micros and have been getting since started. I have 5 other plants all in late flowering and 1 harvested. She's the only 1 giving me this prob. I was trying to keep her organic and neglected the P-K as this is my first grow, and really the first real def or issue other than "the claw", which I fixed in my zkittlez hydro, she'll on the full AN nute line so must be P-K. Cause I used micro/fungi and root stims, so?

Well from the jump I was adding voodoo juice, tarantula and Piranha so I think I have root and fungi covered. With autos it's best not to transplant, and the formula, (supersoil formula), I used takes a couple weeks to transform the soil, so it's best to start out in the pot from seed-harvest. I soaked soil in these root stims and micros and have been getting since started. I have 5 other plants all in late flowering and 1 harvested. She's the only 1 giving me this prob. I was trying to keep her organic and neglected the P-K as this is my first grow, and really the first real def or issue other than "the claw", which I fixed in my zkittlez hydro, she'll on the full AN nute line so must be P-K. Cause I used micro/fungi and root stims, so?
It is a myth that it is best not to uppot autos, so you do have weak roots. That is a given because of how you started these plants. This set of symptoms at the end is showing you this to be the case, and it is only minimized because of all the great supplements you used throughout the grow. Your symptoms definitely say p and k... how you got there, is still up for debate, but I can only tell you what I am seeing.

Hmmm. Okay. Do you think you can send me more on this repotting thing. thing is I'm moving into DWC and I'd love to hear your thoughts on what I can do avoid this, as I really do think you are right. Cause it's given me the run-around. it's funny, now that you say that, I uppotted my zkittlez hydro planted at the exact same time, but she's weeks behind. But she's very healthy. Well I think she is. and all the lower growth is in top shape too. The first 2 pics are zkittlez in a coco+perlite mix in an air-pot. She is much further behind cause after I transplanted her she stalled for about 2 weeks and then just took off, it's why she's behind the zkittlez organic that wasn't uppotted. The last 3 pics are a CBD auto that was done and given the same nutes as the zkittlez og organic, not uppotted same pot as the zkittlez organic but she's a CBD and might be a case of needing less p-k cause she only has 0.3 thc.
Yeah, I've been scouring everything I can but nothing makes sense, I've been given the best grade nutes/soil/fungi/root stims/ lots of N. I got a special plant mix especially for veg for the first 4 weeks it lasts, so I was only giving her voodoo, piranha&tarantula and a supersoil formula with billions of soil micros/fungi. So, weak roots, probably locking out key nutes, and I've just introduced a 200% p-k increase. think I'll just have to ride it out. thank you all for your help. great platform. @Emilya @LKABudMan @StoneOtter and to anyone else who commented or helped. thank you.

100.jpg

100.jpg

99 (1).jpg

100 (2).jpg

100 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom