Need your opinion

image17962.jpg

Ok, so yesterday I watered with Added calmag(1 tsp per gal) and 1 tsp blackstrap molasses. 1 plant looks sick. Curling leaves toward top and fan leaves are yellowing, yet this plant is putting on more.mass than the others. Call this one photo 1.
The rest look ok, no yellowing but not putting on much bulk.
The last pic is the larger plant that was treated differently.
It seems fine, slight bit of curl.
What's up? I'm Not that concerned with the smaller ones, but would like them to finish.
What are your thoughts?
Using Botanicare pro bloom 25 ml per gal with 1 Tsp calmag and 1 molasses per gal 2 times a week alternating with water.
What am I doing wrong?
image18114.jpg
image18117.jpg
image18114.jpg
image18111.jpg
image18118.jpg
image18112.jpg
image18115.jpg
image18113.jpg
image18119.jpg

any time you see that curling of the leaves it is nitrogen toxicity. and an abundance of one element will lock out other elements. I would flush those babies with straight water. also, plants in flower need less nitrogen than plants in veg. but they need more P, and K.

Yeah what possibly happened is they could of not dried out enough between feedings. If the ph was off as well your soil could be locked up locking up with appear as a toxicity for sure at times if the other needed nutrients are not getting to the plant.

Flush, flush. Let dry out water with a mixed gallon of 1/2 nutrient strength. And go from there.

Back
Top Bottom