Are we there yet?

Personal Stash

This is a very strange looking Zkittlez autoflower from Nirvana, out of their freebie pile of seeds. I have never grown anything like it before and I just wanted to know if it is almost finished. Any and all opinions and comments are welcomed. Thanks. P.S. In case anybody cares, it is growing in coco coir/perlite mix in 3 gal. pots and using Jacks 321 nutrients. I started this plant out at 18/6 but cut her back to 12/12 when she got weird. Again, my question is, is she almost finished?

IMG_20230104_130347.jpg

IMG_20230104_130338.jpg

IMG_20230104_130358.jpg

If the pistols are all red/brown and shriveled and the trichomes are cloudy, then she be ready. That plant is a strange beast!
Thanks buddy. I am going to flush for about a week and hang it. I tried a sample and it's not bad. It won't make much but it's all mine.

Looks typical of a reveg as mentioned above. It's auto flower so it shouldn't have. It appears that a photoperiod gene snuck into the mix.

I was going to mention search for a light leak during flower, but it's an auto. That's why mention the photo gene. Since you grew an auto you didn't need to worry about light leaks, but if a dominant photo gene was present it would give the typical single blades with spaced nodes.

Looks like maybe it didn't get enough light. Yeah, let it keep going and then start looking at the trichomes with magnification.

Back
Top Bottom